Pretty Deal

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you try to open the front door, it wouldn’t open no matter what. Apparently Baekhyun and Chanyeol weren’t kidding when they said they rented out the whole place for the night so you all can hang out. Just how rich can these two be anyway? Right they are the Heir of S Entertainment and King of Outagrams after all.

“Come on Min-jee, we’re just asking you to hang out with us a little bit?” Chanyeol whined, “It’s not like you got anything to lose.”

 “And if you wanted this to be over quick just say you’ll be our friends and we’ll let you out?” Baekhyun offered.

These two were psycho, first they’ve kidnaped you now they wanted you to play with them.

Find if they wanted to play so bad you were going to play with them.

“How about this, if you can beat me with three games from this place you guys can be my friends.” You said confidently glancing at all the arcade game. 

“Really! Finally Min-jee-“

“But if I beat you with three game, I don’t want any of you near me from now on and you let me out of here understand?” You stated.

After thinking awhile, you knew they are going to accept. Boys will always be boys, always thinking so highly of themselves.

“It’s a deal!” They both said in union.

Smirking, these two really have no ideas what are coming their way.

“Alright, I want you both to give the key to that guy over there.” You ordered them, pointing at one of the staff member.

“But why?” They asked in confusion.

“Well I wouldn’t want someone to break their promise after they loses to me” You said to them both.

Grumbling and mumbling the twins reluctantly agree, at least they were being fair about this. How convenience.

“Ok let play rock, paper and scissor then” You told both of them happily. “Oh and by the way I only use scissor.”

“Wha-“

“Rock, paper, scissor” You chanted and automatically each of you gave out a sign.

Chanyeol was rock.

Baekhyun was also rock.

You gave out paper.

Like you expected they were guys so of course rock is the obvious choice. And since they are twins, they both come out the same things

“Wait Minjee! you lied! You said you only use scissor!” Baekhyun whine.

“And you believe me!?” You smirked. “People lie Baekhyun, okay I win the first game so you guys pick the next one.”

“What do you mean by you won the first game?! Oh, I get it now!” Chanyeol was slow, but he was getting there. Baekhyun also get it too as they both talk out their game plan to each other, things was about to get serious.

But it doesn’t matter since you already one point ahead.

You was going to win this thing no matter what.

“Ok we decide, we want to play shoot the hoops” Chanyeol confidently said. This wasn’t your strongest game, since it was sport but it will be fine.

“And since I win the first game and there are two of you.” You strategically planned. “I want to play with Baekhyun on this one.”

He was the shorter one out of the two. He can’t be that hard to beat.

Boy! Were you wrong!

Baekhyun Final Score = 120555

Your final Score = 3400

You are both tied now

“Don’t be so harsh yourself now, minjee-ah!” Baekhyun encouraged.

“If we win this you’ll get to see our lovely faces every day!” Chanyeol mocked you.

Yeah as well the thousands of fangirls that will kill you.

“Ok! It’s your turn to choose Minjee!” Baekhyun said.

“Zombie XXI” You said immediately.

“Alright, you can do this Chan-Chan! I believe in you!” Baekhyun encouraged.

And as always you won that game like a piece of cake.

When it comes to arcade, it d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter