Pretty Scary

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I-I have a boyfriends!” You stammered out, trying to escape.

 

“And you think that would care about that because?” Kim freakin Jongin smirked at you as if you had said something really stupid.

No matter what you just couldn’t believe it. The devil himself was trapping you on the bed. It was at this point that you started to wonder if you are even breathing right now. You need to calm yourself down now.  

“Oh, I-i don’t know” You slowly trying to calm yourself down. “Maybe I thought you seem like the type of guy that have basic moral and doesn’t like to share with others?”

“That where you wrong jagiya,” He whispered to your ears again. “You should know that I’ve no moral. As for the sharing part though, maybe you could change my mind after this.”

Ok that was way too .

And did he just your ear?

This isn’t good for your heart at all. It was beating at an abnormal rate too. You get it, he was all hot and bothered right now. But can he please stop looking so y?! It making you not thinking straight. You need to get out of here now!

Since the boyfriend statement didn’t work.

You never thought you’ll have to say this but-

.

.

.

“I’m on my p-period...” He forced you to do this.

.

.

.

Immediately Kai stopped what he was doing and gave you the longest stare ever.

.

Well this was awkward.

.

What happened next was unexpected though. He laugh at you, genuinely laugh at you. Rolling to the side of the bed, you was about to get up and leave, but forcefully Kim Jongin grabbed you back into the bed.

Sliding his hand around your waist. You guys were practically cuddling now, with his cold hand against your warm tummy. Legs tangling again, this wicked devil was having fun by molesting you.

“And where do you think you are going Jagiya?” he was so close to you, inches away from your lips. ”I’m not even done with you yet. And just so you know, I know you lying.”

“I-I’m not,” You stuttered out backing your head as far as possible. “W-why do you think I would go to the s-school clinic at this hour then?”

It amused him your fluster-ness, you can see it in his eyes.

Likewise Kai was staring into your eyes as well. Mischievously as he held you closer to him, looking for any since of insincerity and lies behind your eyes. Please god let this boy believe your words? You are still too young to be doing this.

“Alright, I’m going to be letting you go now.” He said loosening his grip a little. ”But if I catches you next time. I don’t care what, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter