Pretty Move

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the day he was born, everything in Kris Wu Yifan life was already planned out to him.

It was strange to say it but he never really had to work hard for anything is his life. From the place he will live, the people who will work for him, even who he will married had always been predetermine. To say that he didn’t want to change that life was a lie though. But then again, he never really feel the need to. After all his father has always taught him well, making sure that disobedience is never the issue. And that he should really be grateful to what he had already have.

He was always much more fortunate than people. After all he won the lottery ticket in being born in a privilege family. Whatever he wanted can be fulfil, Kris never really need to work for it since the day he was born.  

Life however was rather bleak though. When you are on top people don’t look at you for what you are, but rather what you have. They never dared to look at his eyes. Nor do they tried to compete with him. People feared him because he was already on top. Way farther ahead of them all them all than anyone else.

So he used them all, just like the way they use him. People are only good to you if they have benefits to be gain, he learned those word hard and cold.

Then Tae Minjee comes along and things get complicated.

They uses each other’s, Kris and Minjee. And although above the surface, Minjee seem to be winning the game. He could have destroy her for threatening him like that. But things have change.

Kris have change. She was such a naïve person, thinking that a simple video could actually harm him. And that as long as they make a deal together, everything would be fine. He watches every single one of move the days after. His people always keep an eyes on her too. It was easy to eliminate her.

He could have destroyed Eric Nam first then maybe make her family loses their jobs. Financial ruins to other coincidental unluckiness. There was so many things he could have done.

But he did none of it.

He watches her. She smiled. She look at him the eyes and smiled.

Minjee didn’t look at him as Kris Wu Yifan that everyone feared. She look at him with the same eyes like everyone. She treated him like everyone else.

And to Kris, that was something he never want to destroy.

 

Suho always work hard for the things he wanted. His parent was as normal as can be, and to prove himself to them, Suho must work hard in everything.

Does it get tiring sometimes, sure but then again he had always been use to such huge responsibilities. If by working hard and making everyone happy, Suho never minded those things one bit.

But when he meet Exo though, Suho can’t help but enjoys their company.

They were all outstanding people, they wasn’t perfect but also was Suho.

He sincerely liked them all, they might seem very different from each other’s. But Suho knew they all were really similar within. Suho was the first to cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter