Pretty Strange

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dimsum was what Exo wanted to eat for dinner.

At this hour too? Not just from any Chinese restaurant though. They wanted it from the most popular, and full of reservations restaurant in town The Dynasty Palace.

So it was surprise total to see the whole restaurant empty when you all arrive there.

Apparently they reserve the whole place because Exo was here.

You had heard rumor about these type of situation about Exo. You never imagine they were true though, and especially for a place like this. If you remember correctly, most online review had said that it took at least a month to have reservation at a place like this.

Then again this is Exo you are talking about, you shouldn’t be so surprise to begin with.

“It’s our treat, you don’t have to worry about this” Luhan said and grabbed the menu out of your hand.

 

 

You know that, but can’t you at least know the price for future references?

Guess you have to do it the old fashion way, and look up the price on the internet later on.

It was awkward at first but you just went along with it.

Since you just start eating what they had ordered, you didn’t even bother since it seem they have similar taste to you.

It was amazing though, this place definitely live up to it name.

Would you eat it again, sure but your wallet and patient for reservation isn’t going to be able to handle it.

Over all everything was good, Chanyeol and Baekhyun was loud like always. Even after spending their day working as the game master, many would think they would be exhausted and shut up. But of course they didn’t, it only make everyone even more tired than before. For dessert instead of going to get ice cream. You offer to treat everyone something else. Exo was reluctance at first but you just start walking off on your own.

And immediately they follow you. Even though you could catch a bus home, all the member was even more against that idea, then letting you pay for stuff. Apparently there was no way they going to let you go home by yourself at this hour.

So they follow you to a bubble tea shop nearby, it was one of those location that you discover by accident when you and Kay explore town. This was a decent place, wasn’t the best you taste, the price tags was okay too.

“You guys never try bubble tea before?” You look at Exo as if they were aliens. Sure there wasn’t a lot of Bubble Tea shop in town, but isn’t it like a trend with the youth nowadays or something.

“That would be 50,000 won please” the clerk said giving you a glare, probably because of Exo. You just smile though and swipe your debit card. Everyone grabbed a flavor and with that Exo taste bubble tea for the first time.

“Umm do we like chew these squishy balls or what?” Yixing asked cutely, you can’t help but to snorted a little. Most of them seem to be unsure at first.

“Wow this is really good” Sehun was the first to comment. It was quite a surprise because usually his comment are always full of sass. So this coming from him, make everyone a little braver to try it.

 

 

“It’s like milk shake! But better,” Baekhyun announce.

“These balls are really squishy” Kyungsoo said quietly. It was so cute and funny you can’t help but to almost choke a little.

Everyone laughed and seem to enjoy their drinks. Only Kris who didn’t touch it at all to begin with.

“It’s not my style” He simply said and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter