Pretty Face

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You let the wind ran through your long hair happily. It a good thing that you was letting it down today. So letting go of Kai waist, you wanted to feel it. The breeze of the sea. It been a long time that you done this. Being on motorcycle and drive to a nice place like this.

The weather was so nice too. It’s a shame that you can’t be doing these thing so often.

“You seem to very use to riding in motorcycle” Jongin smiled.

“I use to own one” You answer honestly.

“Really?” He laugh, “That’s sound like you.”

And he would know that because?

“Why here?” You asked, hugging him once again.

“The sea?” Kai wondered. “It’s a good place for healing don’t you think?”

It was, the nice sound of waves. The cool wind and water. Let them washed everything away.

“You’re surprisingly very deep” You told him.

“Yeah, just like the sea right Jagi?” He teased.

“What a cheesy joke,” You smiled.

“It make you smile though” Kai smirked. He was right, he got you there.

After driving awhile you both stopped at what seem to be a deserted or private beach. Getting down, you took of your shoes and socks immediately. Not even noticing Kai was staring at you.

“What? I just wanted to feel the sand with my feet” putting your shoes and socks near his bike.

“You’re moving way too fast jagiya, it’s only our first date” Jongin teased you again. Rolling your eyes, you began to walk off to the cool warm sand. It felt as if your feet melted in to place. The sand was so soft, it was so comfortable.

“Can we go for a walk?” You asked excitedly. Without saying anything, Kai just grabbed your hand and lead the way.

Even though you both didn’t say anything for hours. You both was just enjoying the scenery. Walking along the shore, climbing on rocks, kicking the water, looking the all the shells, and just being silly. There wasn’t much to think about, it was so relaxing.

Sitting down, upon the sand. It was a fun day, you enjoy it. Being with Kai was surprisingly fun.

Watching the wave rising again. You decided to tell him something you never told anyone before.

“Did you know that even though I love the water, I didn’t know how to swim for the longest time?”

Looking at you curiously, he was wondering what exactly you are trying to say. Kai just smile though, patting your head. He smiled.

“You taught yourself how to, in the end didn’t you?” He said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter