Pretty Losing Game

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You just couldn’t believe it, the very first match this year was between Division 8 and A Class? Holy cow! If you knew that you would be coming here sooner. How could you be so stupid and get distracted and forget to write down all the matches.

This one match will decided who winning this year soccer match already.

“Go Doojoon Oppa!” You yelled on top of your lungs along with the crowd. Immediately Kai gave you this weird look, like you just said something wrong.

“Umm…aren’t we here to cheer on Luhan and Xuimin?” Kai asked clearly not knowing what is going on.

“I promise Luhan to come watch his match, not cheer him on” You said, intently watching the match. “I’m a fan of Division Eight so yeah…”

“Well, from the look of it they are leading” Looking at the score board, because of freaking Kim Jongin you miss a good ten minute of the game. And apparently Division 9 already leading by two point.

“It won’t be long though,” Kai commented, putting in a popcorn. “After all, Xuimin and Luhan is in A class team.”

 “Hush be quiet, Doojoon Oppa is about to make another goal!” You shush Kai up. Watching Doojoon dribble the goal across the field. Passing it to Yoseob and then to Gi-kwang and back to Doojoon.

“Come on, come on, shoot!” You yelled excitedly as Doojoon make a pass. It was another score for the beast general. The fan was yelled excitedly as well. As always, team beast does not bring their fan down. “Ah! Did you see that?! Did you see how cool he was?! It was perfect form to, such good technique.”

Kai rolled his eyes at you. Clearly not taking any interest.

“Oh come on don’t be like that, they are amazing! You got to admit they’re very good.” In which you attempt to convert Kim Jongin into a division 9 fan.

“They are, but Luhan and Xiumin are better” Jogin began. “You shouldn’t be too happy jagiya, I’m just warning you because everything going to change very soon.”

“What do you mean?” You confusedly asked.

“For starter you should see how other team fan are reacting” He pointed out. And looking at the other side, even though Division 9 is leading with 3 point, A team fans seem to be very come and collected.

“It’s a shame they really shouldn’t put out their best player that early” Jongin stated and it’s hit you. Xiumin and Luhan wasn’t even on the field at all or any of the top players of A team. There was a few, but not the main attacker. “Took you long enough to realize it.”

“They are still ahead by three point though” You tried to convince yourself, after all the fun part about soccer was its unpredictable point.

“Whatever you say Jagiyah. You want to make a bet for it?” Kai suddenly asked, looking more mischievous than ever.

You knew it was a trap, but you believe in Division 9 and you really wanted for them to win.

“I won’t force you to do anything you don’t want Jagiyah, it’s just a bet” He pulled his phone and seem to be calling someone.

“I do it,” You bravely said. You believe in your team, and so are many fans here.

Smiling, Kai seem to be happy about your answer.

“Well alright, now do me a favor and look that way” Jongin said pointing at Luhan and Xuimin direction. “Well? They were waiting for you, you know.”

So that was how it was, you smile and wave at them.

Kai also smile and wave at them too.

“Alright, take care of them okay?” He coldly said to them on the phone, for only a second, you could see it the annoy look Kai have had.

He then stare ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter