Pretty Sorry

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As expected the ride with Luhan was awkward as heck. You didn’t expected but he show up after class and take you home right away. You completely forgot about it now that you think about it. Within the car you didn’t know what to say or do. Positioning yourself away from Luhan as much as possible, for the most part your eyes was set out with the scene behind the window. You didn’t dare to look at him at all, just what can you do about this? It was too awkward.

“I-I’m sorry” You both said at the same time. Glancing at Luhan, you give him a confuse look, shouldn’t you be the one to apologize.

“I-“Again you both said in union, yeah this was so awkward alright.

“You go first” you offered to him and look away, playing with your fingers a little. He didn’t say anything though. And instead you decided to shut your mouth up as well. You didn’t want to mess up and embarrass yourself.

Since you basically turn into an emotional wreck at lunch and every time you meet Luhan, you’re always seem to be in one of the worse situation.

You would like to say that nothing happen for the rest of the ride but however that not how it happen.

As the car approached the intersection. It was totally silent as you both waited for the light to turn green. And then it happen, your stomach grumbled.

Just when you decided not to embarrass yourself any longer too.

You could see it the smile spreading on Luhan face when he heard the sound.

So with that Luhan suddenly turned the car around and went to the drive thru of In and out. Ordering you both a burger, fries and cokes. After that it wasn’t long until you realize he was taking a whole different route away from your home.

Luhan drove to the best look out view of the city. 

 

“I own you a date,” He simply said handing you the food. And with that you both get out of the car and enjoy the view while eating.

Sipping on your coke, you can’t help but to feel happy a little. You just love In and Out burger and the view here is just awesome. You just can’t believe that you haven’t found this place before. Taking out your phone you make a small note of the location. When you get your bike back, you probably bring Kay here on the weekend and explore other places as well.

Looking up though you saw Luhan staring at you. Oh right he was still here.

“I umm… like to visit different part of the city sometimes.” You mutter and took a fries from the table.

“I see,” Luhan acknowledges and sighed sipping his coke as well.

“Min jee ah” Luhan cleared his throat. “I’m sorry what I did to you last Saturday. I was a jerk to you the last few week and I kind of perceived you in a wrong way too.”

You nodded and listen, eating your food.

“I wanted to hate you,” Luhan confessed. “I really thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter