Pretty Evil

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

If there were anyone that you despite more than anything in the world it is probably be your cousin Lee Taemin. To put it simply, your four year older cousin was a pain in the . How should you put this, he was your childhood bully and annoying protector.

At a young age you was always in a love-hate relationship with this guy.

Taemin was smart like you of course.  

The problem was though, is that he was too smart and pretty for his own good.

As a child you were always compared to him when it comes to everything. Taemin always use his aegyo to win people over. He may seem innocent, cute and adorable on the outside. But your cousin was manipulative as heck on the inside.

And after years of three year of being in the military, your evil cousin was back.

“Minjee, your home! Come give Oppa a hug” Taemin said opening his arms open. You walk past him though. Opening the fridge and get a drink.

“Cut the crap Oppa, what the heck are you doing here?” You rolled your eyes and pour out some water. You needed a drink, you need to calm down.

“That is just mean Minjee-ah! Don’t you miss me even a little bit?” Your cousin back hug you, and so you jabbed him in the stomach. “You’re so cold even though I am your favorite cousin, I guess you changed though. After all I am no longer your favorite.”

Immediately you stop what you were doing. Looking at Taemin, you saw it that wicked smile spreading across his face.

“He is cute kid,” Taemin smirk sarcastically as he took your cup of water. “Tell me Minjee is he your boyfriends, friends or acquaintances?”

Your cousin didn’t change at all, always sticking into your business. He always knew what is your current weakness and always calculative as ever.

“He is none of your business,” You simply told Taemin and grabbed your drink back. His was glinted with amusement, your cousin was planning something. You could just see it in him.

“Alright, if you won’t tell me then I guess I will have to find out by myself. You wouldn’t mind right Minjee?” He lay comfortably on the couch and turn on the TV.

You simply stared at him for with that. Taemin has always been one of those people who was always so hard to read. He straightforwardly asking you if he should do something?

Was this a trick?

“Do whatever you want” You said, knowing full that rejecting Taemin will o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter