Pretty Kidnappers

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You guys were the one who took the air out of my bike weren’t you?” You questioned them. Of course unconsciously they both look at each other, it was obvious.

“Uh…We don’t know what you are talking about” They said in union. What a bunch of liars.

Sighing, you began to wonder just how long are going to have to be with these idiot.

“So…Um Min-jee ah? Where exactly do you live, you know since we’ll be taking you home” Chanyeol asked suspiciously, as he continued to drive.

“Nice try, but I’m not letting you know where I live that easy. Just drop me off of the Ukiss café’s or something.” You answered to them.

“You don’t trust us Minnie?” Baekhyun said giving you his puppies dogs eyes.

It was adorable. And did he just nick name you Minnie?

God, dem it Min-jee! Don’t you dare for fall, don’t fall for his adorableness!

“Y-yes now spit it out, was it Hana or Yifan that set you both up for this?” You demanded.

“Eh! Why would you think that we would listen to Kris or that evil hag?” They groaned a little at your question.

“I don’t know maybe because he is an Exo and your sunbae?” You sarcastically pointed out. “Or maybe someone here dated her back in 2012 or 14 something like that, who know right?”

“Eww don’t even speak about that Min-jee ah!” Baekhyun began to whine. “It worst enough that it was someone from M entertainment and all. Do you know how untalented those wannabe are? And of all the people they rumored me to be with was freaking Hana Takashi, please don’t be one of those people who believe in whatever is in the tabloid Min-jee!”

“And nobody tell us what to do, not even Exo can” They proudly said as if that’s a good things.

They were right, after knowing the twins for so long. The twins after all are the most reluctant of the bunch.

It doesn’t make sense then. If it wasn’t for Kris or Hana, so why are they doing this?

“So why the heck are you guys kidnapping me then huh?” You demanded.

It was at this point where Baekhyun and Chanyeol both become quiet. They glances at each other, then to you, again back to each other and then finally back at you.

Sighing then Chanyeol finally said; “Would you believe us if we say we fallen in love with you at first sight Min-jee?”

Immediately you opened the Bentley door, readying to jump. Baekhyun look at you as if you were crazy. Closing it, grab you and Chanyeol lock the door.

You were so close.

“What the Min-jee!? What the heck were you think you’re doing?” Chanyeol yelled at you.

“Jumping for my escape?” You responded normally.

“In what? Life? You could’ve killed yourself crazy?!” Baekhyun lectured.

“Maybe, I mean it a 50-50% chances seem good enough right?” You simply shrugged.

Wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter