Pretty Confusing

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saying you’re confuse was an understatement.

First of all if you think about it, Kris is bullying Eric because he like Hana Takashi from class 1A?

Who everyone had been assuming that she like or is already dating Eric Nam?

But Eric Nam is dating Kevin Woo, so he can’t be dating Hana. There were no possibility of Eric on cheating on Kevin, because let face it the kid has no trait to be a player.

So then what the heck is Hana Takashi to Eric Nam?

And why the hell does this seem like a freaking situation from some soap opera?

What more is that why the are you thinking about these things anyway?

It’s none of your business?! Right?!

Urggh! Forget this! It was none of your business and you were staying out of it.

Beside you really shouldn’t be thinking about these thing when you are driving your bike to school.

Your mind should stick to the road and not get distracted.

Thinking about these things make your head hurt as well.

Arriving at school early like always. You locked your bike a block away behind a few tree upon the mountain. Not that you were embarrass of showing up to school with a bike or anything. Or either are you afraid of people stealing your bike, since you know all the others kids have personal driver, Mercedes, sport cars, and etc. You weren’t jealous or embarrass of them. Nope, you just taking precaution because if you make any mistakes and for some reason everyone hate you. At least you still have your baby safe.

You never wanted a car because in a way you wanted your first car to be environmental friendly. The bus was also cheaper a lot of time and of course you like bike riding. To you getting nice view every day and good exercise always will be a plus.

Your plan for today schedule was a bit out of the ordinary. Since so many thing happen lately. You decided that you won’t be going to the rooftop for a while. You are not pushing your luck okay?

So instead you going to the library! Yay!

It was quiet and much warmer in there too. Might as well as check out a few book while you are at it. Oh you also need to check your grade too. Haven’t been checking on that for a while haven’t you?

Like predicted no one seem to be there when you arrive.

Logging on to a computer, you find that most of your grades are like the usually. As long as it not a C, D and F you be fine. You have three essay due next week dear lord. Taking out your phone, you make a small note on it about the essay.

Note to self:

Finish reading ‘Midsummer Night Dream’ and write How Shakespeare you his character to show the overall theme, due on Monday.

Have a sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter