Pretty Tutor

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that October was finally over and Taemin had move out. Part of you was actually glad that it all was over and the other part slightly missed him a little, as your cousin decided to move to S entertainment dormitory for his trainee. And since everyone was either working late or have cram school, you can’t say that you wasn’t getting bored and lonely around the house.

The bigger problem arises though, was when you realized midterms is coming. And being in S Class, their midterms was of course much harder than normal classes. You had totally forget about it, all those things that have happen had distracted you.

And now your grade was suffering because of it.

“I understand that you don’t understand these material but you should start getting them now” Professor Huang explained. “Midterms are coming and you shouldn’t be slacking off. If you need help Minjee, I have arranges a tutor for you please reconsider him for this subject.”

You sighed as you saw the name of your tutor. Clearly your professor should have put more thought into this.

“I’m your what now?!” Tao raged as he heard the news. “No way! I’m not doing it, definitely no. for you. Go find someone else.”

You stared at him with hopeless, sighing you knew this was going to happen.

“Oh come on, you are the best Mandarin speaker in the whole class” Swallowing your pride you begged. “It’s the only subject that I’m failing, you got to help me.”

“That’s not true, there always Lay and Luhan. Why don’t you just go and ask them instead? They would love to teach you then me.” He mocked and admittingly he was right.

“Yeah, but Lay is too nice as a teacher. So is Luhan, and if I go to one of them the other will definitely be distracting me by following me a long.” You explained. “Plus the teacher already assigned you. Please Tao, you’re my only hope.”

Giving him the largest whiniest puppy dog’s eyes ever.

He didn’t response at first only to grumble. But then took out a piece of paper, wrote down a list of something and handed to you.

“Meet me tomorrow at 9 A.M. in the school library and check out these books” Tao huffed. “You better not be late got it?”

You nodded and silently thank the lord.

 

“You’re late!” Tao huffed out as he stood in front of the library. Glancing at the clock and then glancing back to him it was exactly 8:55, five minute earlier than you were told.

“Well are you going to stand there or what?” He groaned and began to walk inside. “I don’t have all day you know, I already check out the book for you. Hurry up already.”

Catching up to him, you found yourself alone in the school library with Tao. It was Saturday so no one was here, King Academy library always opened except on holidays. And since it was too early, the two of you seem to get the whole place to yourself.

For the first ten minute you and Tao went over the vocabularies. He didn’t say much but you could tell the expression on him face said otherwise.

You ignore it though as he told you to read aloud a few passage from the textbooks.

“独在异乡为异客,

 每逢佳节倍思亲。

 遥知兄弟登高处,

 遍插茱萸少一人。”

“Now translate it” Tao ordered, making you quiet surprise a little.

“A umm… well All… alone in…ah… unfamiliar? Land?” Somehow you manage to translate the first verse.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter