Pretty Disgusting

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Wednesday you were back to school again. You manage to earn 300 more dollars from an eating contest. You had seen a few ads for eating challenges around town, they usually gift really hefty prices too. So you decided to do it again today. Different location of course, and within twenty four hours again you have to prepare for the hell that about to come.

You weren’t any professional eating champion, but you enjoy eating contest. Every summer when it come the fair you always love to participate in them. And back then, you and your old friends use to do stupid things like this a lot. Skipping school, getting into street fight, vandalism, and stuff. You weren’t always an angel, you tried a lot of things before. Only drugs, alcohol and smoking is something you haven’t try. You don’t plan on doing those thing soon though.

So you got the basic knowledge and skill for it. The problem was usually you get a weeks and month of preparation for this. But now you don’t have that much time.

You just going to have to wing it.

“Why aren’t you eating your lunch?” Kevin suddenly asked interrupting your chain of thoughts.

“I’m already full, I ate a lot this morning” You lied. Because before any eating contest, the best things you can do is get rid as much as solid food in your stomach as possible. That doesn’t mean starving yourself though, staying hydration is the key. In the morning you would eat at least a banana and drink water for the rest of the day. It wasn’t much but your body will be able to eat more later on.

“You shouldn’t skip meal princess, it’s not good for you” Chanyeol said and sat down his tray next to you.

“Channey right! Minnie, you already so mini. If you don’t eat I will be really worry about you.” Next come Baekhyun, full of energy and joy like always. “Skipping a meal is definitely a no, no.”

“I’m good, beside I didn’t bring lunch today anyway” You honestly said.

“Is that so, do you want me to buy you food then angel?” Minseok sunbae popped out of nowhere, making you jump a little. But you immediately grabbed his hand and not letting him leave.

“It’s alright sunbae, you don’t have to buy me anything” You gripped onto his hand. “Please just sit down and eat your meal.”

You watched as Xiumin cheeks seem to flush red. He just nodded and sat down instead. Everyone was seemingly staring at you two by then.

“So why are you not eating again?” It was Tao voice who asked the question. My gosh, just how many time do you have to explain to everyone you don’t want to eat today?

“For the last time I don’t want to eat anything,” You practically groaned. “I’m fine with water, so please stop forcing me to eat already. I need to-“

Immediately you stopped. You almost tell them what you about your plan.

“I-I need to…ah-um…lose weight! That’s right I need to lose weight!” You announced. Way the go Tae Min-jee, nice save.

“And why would you do that?” Kai butted in. “Your weight is absolutely fine.”

“That’s right, don’t be silly angel” Xiumin comment. “You’re perfect.”

Giving you the prettiest smile ever.

“Whatever, it’s too much work to explain to you guys anyway” You determinedly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter