Pretty (Explaination.1)

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOT UPDATE BUT EXPLANATION FOR LAST CHAPTER

If I said that I didn’t expected that for last chapter I would be lying.

I guess, I should start explaining the last chapter.

*Sigh* this is what happen when you don’t plan out your story and want to build conflict as the same time.

So let start with that Exo probably told everybody that Minjee are part of them now and that why in class everyone started to treat her differently.

Of course what they doing aren’t right, since you can’t just force people to be her friends.

And so that where the fangirl come in. She doesn’t see Minjee as someone who fit in to their world, that she doesn’t deserve this place. Since there are people who want to be with Exo and are you know more matching to them. So of course she would felt that it is unfair that someone like Minjee who have nothing and not even that pretty could approach Exo like that. Without thinking and being too emotional, she wanted to attack and humiliate Minjee in front of everyone by throwing their food at her.

So Kris defended Minjee by knocking the food tray which end up on the girl instead. It could have turn out better, but I wouldn’t be building conflict now would I?

Sehun being Sehun just speak out what he was thinking. He just blunt like that.

 

The twins though on the other hand though use this situation to their advantage. Because the fangirls who are also rich and been bullying everyone. They wanted them to at least see the taste of their own medicine.

So first Baekhyun provoke Tao first, knowing how much he care about what other think of him.

Then Chanyeol just put oil to the flame about the look quote and Tao just go along because he is childish and doesn’t know better (We work on that later lol, that what character development are for)

Anyway since, Exo themselves talk bad about the girl. Everyone started to bandwagon in as well.  

This show the fangirl just in second everyone her and putting her on the situation that Minjee would have felt.

 

Minjee who was already angry at the time, seeing this situation only pissed her off more. She wasn’t just standing up for the girl but also herself. By pointing out Exo problems, the school, and even the girl as well. Since nobody is right in this situation.

The fangirl is wrong because she started the thing, look down on other and bully, etc.

Exo is wrong because they are also using their power to force thing on people and they doesn’t treat people who look up to them right. And that even when they do have the power they doesn’t use it for the right things.

And the students is wrong because they bandwagoning, turning the blind eyes, help with the bullying, etc.

Minjee is also wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter