9- Clearing Up the Misunderstanding

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

“H-hyung~” Sungjong stuttered.

“Why in the kitchen?! You could at least get a room or something!” L.Joe shrieked. Ahh, dammit, now he thinks Sungjong and I are a couple. WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME…

I pushed Sungjong off me and stood up while taking off my glasses and wiping them with my sleeve. Why is everyone staring at me? It’s not like they haven’t seen me without glasses… Wait, they haven’t.

-----

After explaining everything to the misunderstanding boys, they finally accepted the fact that it was an accident. I CAN’T SEE AGAIN. Who took my glasses this time?!

“You look so much better without glasses!” I heard L.Joe exclaim.

“I know right! We should throw her glasses away!” Chunji said while examining my glasses.

“Go ahead, I already got her contacts. But she never used them.” Sungjong pouted while Chunji walked to the trash can to throw my glasses away.

Why must everyone pick on the nerd?! I can’t see! Sungjong, Chunji, you are going to pay for this.

“Done.” I heard Chunji exclaim before walking back in.

“Did you really throw away noona’s glasses?” Changjo asked.

“Yeah, why shouldn’t I, she already has contacts.” Chunji shrugged.

Hmmm, why shouldn’t you… BECAUSE I CAN’T SEE WITHOUT THEM MAYBE?

-----

“Oh yeah, we have a lesson!” Sungjong finally remembered what he came here for.

Why’d he have to remember.

He then called Woohyun and told him to bring a dress and heels. Why a dress?! He knows I hate dresses. Soon, Woohyun arrived with the girliest dress I have ever seen in my whole life. It was pink and red with a HUGE bow on the back. Sometimes I wonder where they get these dresses.

“Now, HyunAe, GO CHANGE.” Sungjong pointed toward the closet.

I sighed and went to change into the extremely, frilly, pink, red, girly, retarted, huge dress. I then walked out of the bathroom and went to put on the heels, that were pink as well.

“L, Sungjong, stop drooling.” Woohyun laughed and pointed at the two boys who had their mouths wide open.

I chuckled and then started walking toward Teen Top.

“Do you see what I have to go through every day now?” I sighed.

Teen Top nodded and laughed.

Of course, Sungjong being Sungjong forced me to walk around the whole dorm 10 times in heels. I thought he was supposed to help me become prettier, not kill me.

-----

“NOW, LET’S GO TO THE BEACH!” Sungjong started jumping up and down.

With this dress on? No way…

“You can change, you pabo.” Sungjong said.

Did he read my mind?

“Yup, I did.”

Woah, that’s freaking beast.

“Indeed it is.”

OKAY! Now it’s starting to get creepy…

“HAHAHA!” Sungjong bursted out laughing, causing us all to look at him weirdly.

“Anyways, TO THE BEACH!” Sungjong yelled and ran toward a car, which he somehow got, from someone…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Sorry for the short chapter that isn't interesting, or funny, or anything. Writers Block TT.TT BLOCK B... Sorry, excuse my randomness... 

Please Comment or Subscribe~ :3

-MochiSaurx