10- The Beach (Part 1)

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

Minah, who was in the mysterious car for some reason, and I were now making sand faces in the sand. Let’s see, we already made the face shapes, so now we just need to draw the face itself. Okay, Sunggyu: small eyes, hamster, DONE. Dongwoo: dinosaur, DONE. C.A.P: ummm, I guess I’ll put a cap on the person? And who else is there… Oh yeah, Sungjong: big eyes, pouty lips, perfect nose, AUGH. YOU ERT. *hits head multiple times* Then there’s L.Joe: cool hair, smirk, and perfect nose, AUGH. I’m cheating on L.Joe by looking at Sungjong… And L: I’ll just write ‘GAY’ on the face. ALL DONE. I smirked at my creations, now to look at Minah’s.

“Hey Minah, whatcha drawing?” I scooted over to sit next to her. So far she had Chunji, Changjo, Woohyun, Hoya, and Niel done. I have to say, Niel’s was pretty beast. The lips were HUGE, and the eyes and nose were small. We have to take a picture after we’re done.

“Now.” Minah started walking toward Niel’s face and pulled out a stick. Like, where did she get that? She then started stabbing his face mercilessly. Well, now I know not to make umma mad…

“I hate you.” She stabbed his face repeatedly, “You and your fat lips, and your over use of eyeliner, and you and your… YOU.” Woah, umma, calm down…

“What did the poor guy do to you?” I laughed at the now flattened face of Niel. I have to say, maybe I should try that. Must be a good stress reliever.

“OH! HyunAe, I didn’t see you there!” she exclaimed. Lady, I’ve been here since like, the past 15 minutes. Umma is so not ninja.

I simply smiled, hopefully she doesn’t get mad at me for some odd reason. You never know, woman are very complicated beings. For all I know, she could be on her monthly. But hopefully she isn’t, I don’t want to see any ‘dead bunnies’ in the trash can in the bathroom.

“HyunAe! Minah! Come join us!” Niel waved us over to the shore.

“NEVER!” Minah shouted back. Maybe I should ask Niel what happened.

I walked over to join Teen Top and Infinite by the shore and left Minah to do whatever she wanted to do.

“Hey, Niel. What did you do to umma?” I asked.

“Who’s umma?” he asked back.

“You don’t know umma?!”

“Wait, your umma, or my umma?”

Our umma.”

“Don’t tell me… You’re my long lost sibling!”

“NO you babo! I’m talking about Minah!”

“Ohh, Minah…” He started, “Well, I kind of, took her boyfriend away.”

“Umma had a boyfriend?! And how do you take her boyfriend away?!” I asked.

“Yes, she did. And well, I kind of, turned him gay…” Niel sighed.

SILENCE…

OHMYGAWD! That is the most hilarious thing I have ever heard! Niel… you are one precious boy.

“Why do you ask?” Niel asked. (LOL. Lame pun.)

“She was stabbing your ‘face’.” I put ‘quotation marks’ around the word face.

“Oh, well, that’s not surprising.” Niel laughed, “Anyways, let’s play in the water!” he splashed me.

“YAH! I have a white shirt you know!” I covered my shirt as he kept on splashing me with water.

Huh?! Why can’t I see anything? Did I die? For real? YES! God, I get to finally meet you!

“What nonsense are you spouting?!” Sungjong appeared in front of me.

Are you reading my mind again?!

“Yes, I am.”

Anyways, whose jacket is this?!

“L’s.”

MWOH?!

“Yup, it’s L’s. He’s actually acting kind for once in his life.”

That’s… weird. OH WELL, I get a jacket to cover my shirt… that is now see through. KYAAAAA!

“OUCH LADY! That hurt!” Sungjong covered his ears. “Just put on the jacket and STOP SCREAMING.”

Well, Mr. Rude.

“I heard that!” he yelled while walking away.

Now, time to get revenge on Niel… *smirks evily*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong, again! You must be wondering why I put so must emphasis on gay people in this story, right? Well, it's because... well, I don't know. I'm just like that. But please bear with my over use of the word 'gay'. GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY. Hope you liked the chapter~ 

Please Comment or Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx