38- Detention

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

“Rude?” HyunAe muttered before sitting in one of the seats in the detention room.

---

“Yah, why are you so stupid?!” L pointed at Sungjong.

“I’m not stupid! If I was stupid, why would I be in the same grade as you, even though I’m a year younger?!” Sungjong pouted.

“You freaking have no common sense!” L exclaimed, now frustrated at Sungjong’s stubbornness to admit  he was wrong.

“Hyung doesn’t have any either!” Sungjong shot back at his hyung.

“What are you guys arguing over anyways?” HyunAe finally turned around to look at the noisy boys.

“That’s… a good question.” The two boys answered in unison.

“Idiots.” HyunAe murmured before continuing to copy the same sentence over and over again.

“What are you writing, noona?” Sungjong looked over HyunAe’s head. “I will not say erted things during class. I will not say erted things during class. I will not say erted things during class.” Sungjong read HyunAe’s paper.

“Ahh, so that’s why she’s here.” L smirked. “Couldn’t control your hormones during class, could you?” L wiggled his eyebrows in a playful manner.

“What are you talking about?” HyunAe finally turned around to glare at Sungjong and L, “And I’m not you!” HyunAe pointed at L.

“Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Just whoa. When was I a ert?” L exclaimed.

“Since birth.” Sungjong chuckled as he and HyunAe hifived. “Your poor mother…”

“Anyways, aren’t you guys going to start writing?” HyunAe asked curiously.

“Writing what?” the boys asked.

“You have to write I will not do whatever I did 100 times, and then you have to sit here.” HyunAe replied, “Have you guys never been to detention?!” she gasped in horror, kingkas that have never been to detention?! Not. Possible.

“Mwoh? We have to do what?!” the two gasped in horror. They absolutely loathed writing.

“You heard what I said…” HyunAe returned to writing on her paper, “Aww, damn! The paper ripped! Now I have to start all over!”

L and Sungjong looked at each other before quickly getting to work.

“I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class.” Sungjong and L muttered in sync.

“Wow. Retards. Who passes notes during class anymore? Just text each other.” HyunAe rolled her eyes as she finished writing her paper.

“That… Is a good idea.”  The boys nodded in unison. “Why haven’t I thought of that before?” they simultaneously put their hands to their chins.

“Idiots.” HyunAe muttered again before turning her paper into the folder and sitting back down.

“Soo, noona. What are you going to do now?” Sungjong asked.

“Sleep.” HyunAe said simply before she fell asleep.

“That… was quick.” The boys nodded.

-----

Sungjong and L had just finished writing their sentences when they heard HyunAe sleep talking.

“I will not say erted things during class. I will not say erted things during class.” They heard her murmur.

Soon, the bell rang and HyunAe was still asleep.

The two boys looked at each other and smirked. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

They quickly exited the detention room and left HyunAe in there, asleep. *MWAHAHA!* the boys smirked.

-----

~At night~

“Nyah?” HyunAe woke up and yawned to find that it was dark out. “Whoa, we need to get going.” HyunAe looked around the room for Sungjong and L, they were nowhere to be found.

She quickly walked to the door and tried to open it, to find that it was locked from the outside…

“YAH! L! LEE SUNGJONG! THIS IS NOT FUNNY!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ Sorry that I updated so late! I'm a lazy bum when there's no school xD Soo, how's the detention chapter? LOL. Actually the detention at my school is different. You have to copy the whole 2 paged Student Code of Conduct. And the font on the paper was size 10! I was like O.O Do I have to do this?! TT.TT LOL. Yes, I have been to detention. Don't ask... xD LOL. Why do I feel like this story is dragging on longer than it should be? xD

Please Comment or Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx