2- Meeting God, Or He Claims To Be God

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

“GET UP!” I heard before ice cold water was splashed on my face.

“You little brat!” I shot up and put my younger brother in a head-lock.

“Hyung! You’re hurting me!” He yelled.

“YAH! Chunji! How many times do I have to tell you to call me noona!” I hit his head.

“HYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG!” He yelled over and over again.

I finally let him go, “Be glad I let you go because I’m late!”

Chunji quickly ran out of my room while sticking his tongue out at me. That kid…

I quickly took a shower and put my glasses on before walking out the door. The walk to school was always one of the most peaceful times of the day for me. No one was here to call me ugly, or make fun of me behind my back; it was always just pure silence.

And now there’s no more peace… I sighed as I looked at the students walking around. Girls with their skirts WAYYY to high and guys with their buttons down so much that their invisible abs were showing. What a school of exhibitionists. I swear, I’m probably one of the only 5 who wear their uniform correctly.

“HyunAe!” I heard my name.

I turned around and came face to face with Minah. I nodded my head a bit in a way that said ‘what’s up’.

All of a sudden, I heard a lot of girls screaming. What the fudge? Minah continuously tapped my shoulder to the point that I slapped her hand away from my shoulder.

“That’s Infinite!” Minah squealed.

“Who?” I asked.

“Infinite!” Minah put her hands on her hips.

“Who?” I asked again, how can a person be named Infinite?

“In.Pi.Ni.Teu!” She broke up the word.

“Who’s Infinite?” I asked.

“You don’t know who we are?” Someone behind me asked.

There was silence as I turned around and glared at the guy behind me. Gawd, he looks so cocky. I swear, I’m gonna wipe that smirk right off his face and throw it in the trashcan.

“Nope.” I smirked right back at him.

His face changed from a smirk to a surprised look, then to and angry face. “WE are the kingkas” he emphasized the ‘we’.

“I see…” I yawned and started walking away.

“Wait!” he grabbed my arm. “How dare you turn your back to us?!”

“What are you? A god?!” I glared at him.

“Hell yes! One of the 7 gods of this school!” he yelled with no shame.

“Oh really? THEN GRANT ME A WISH!” I yelled in his face. TAKE THAT BETCHES.

“THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT?!” he yelled back at me.

“I WANT YOU TO PISS OFF, ACT LIKE A MAN AND LEAVE ME ALONE!” I tip-toed and flicked his forehead. Dammit why am I so short?!

“WISH NOT GRANTED!” he rubbed his forehead and glared at me.

“THEN YOU’RE NOT GOD!” I put my hands on my hips while smirking.

“WHAT DO YOU KNOW, YOU UGLY LITTLE!” he started before I cut him off. No one calls me ugly except me, NO ONE.

“OH?! YOU THINK YOU’RE ANY BETTER THAN ME, BRAT?! YOU THINK A GUY SHOULD LOOK LIKE A FRIKIN GIRL?!” I stated the truth.

“L hyung, I think you should stop.” The guy I bumped into yesterday dragged the guy back. What was his name again?... Oh yeah, Sungjin… or something.

“Yeah, I think you should stop.” I smirked before turning around and going to class.

“THAT BETCH!” I heard the L guy yell.

Why is his name even L? He looks NOTHING like L of Death Note. Death Note’s L is hotter, just saying. And who names their child L? Maybe Death Note fanatics? The poor guy, maybe that’s why he’s so moody.

I walked in the class to have the whole class glare at me, including the guys. Gawd, these guys have turned guys gay, they should really at least TRY to look manly. I mean, drawing in guys? That’s like, so… I’m not gonna say anymore.

Soon, the news about my ‘fight’ with Death Note guy spread through the school, so now I’m one of the most hated people in the school.

“HyunAe!” Someone called me. What’s with people calling my name so much?!

I turned around and saw L.Joe sunbaenim.

“Oh, sunbae. Annyeonghasaeyo.” I bowed.

“That fight with L was pretty awesome this morning.” He gave me the thumbs up.

I blushed and smiled before looking for Minah in the lunch room. I spotted her and then sat down next to her. She smiled at me and said hi while I just nodded.

“HyunAe! Do you remember me?” A familiar girly voice called.

“Nope.” I pretended not to know him.

He then frowned, “I’m Sungjong. LEE.SUNG.JONG.”

“Okay, hello Lee Sungjong. I am Choi HyunAe.” I poked my food.

“So, you got new glasses, huh?” Sungjong sat down in the seat in front of me.

I just nodded my head. Why does he talk so much?

“You look better without glasses.” He said before running off toward his hyungs.

What was that about? That kid is weird. Probably the weirdest person I’ve ever met, next to Death Note guy. What was his name again? Oh yeah, Lee Sungjong. He’s so feminine, yet he has an Adams apple. So weird… For some reason, I have a feeling I’m going to bump into him again, literally.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday >.< I'm really busy right now.. soooo. >.> I hope you liked the chapter! :D

Please Comment or Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx