12- The Beach (Part 3)

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

Still L.Joe’s P.O.V:

“DINNER!” C.A.P called everyone that was playing by the shore.

Everyone dashed in to eat dinner while I smirked. Niel and Sungjong, you are going to pay tonight.

“Hyung! We’re having hamburger?” Niel asked me.

“Yup.” I smirked and looked at the table with the 2 special hamburgers. “Now everyone, let’s sit down and eat.” I walked toward the table and sat down.

“Kamsahmnida for the food!” Everyone chorused.

Hehe… *bites hamburger*

“GAH!” I started tearing up, how did I get the trick hamburger?!

“HOT! HOT! HOT!” I screamed and started jumping around.

“I’m so HOT!” Sungjong started singing.

“Wooo!” Niel started jumping around. Those two must have done something…

“PWAHAHA, HE LOOKS LIKE A PIGEON!” HyunAe started laughing so hard she fell off of her chair.

How dare you laugh at me. Even if I look like a pigeon, I look like a hot pigeon. *smirks*

End of P.O.V

-----

Sungjong P.O.V:

Hahaha! Hyung is so funny! Trying to trick us, he should know that we are geniuses…  MWAHAHAHA…

~FLASHBACK~

“L.Joe hyung probably put chili powder in our hamburgers…” Niel muttered.

“How do you know?” I wondered aloud.

“Considering we made fun of him, he probably wants to get back at us… Which won’t work.” Niel smirked.

“What are you planning?” I stepped away from the evil mastermind.

“Oh, it’s not mean or anything, we’ll just switch out L.Joe’s hamburger with mine. And then we’ll trade yours with HyunAe’s.” Niel spilled.

“Sure, but why HyunAe noona?” I asked, walking closer to him.

“Because, it would be funny to see your noona crying because of something spicy, right?” Niel smirked.

“That’s true…” I nodded, “Okay, let’s do it.” I then smirked.

~End of Flashback~

And that’s how L.Joe got the spicy hamburger. Except, HyunAe hasn’t eaten hers yet.

“L, you want my hamburger?” she asked while smirking. I guess she smelled the chili powder or something, because she knows something’s in it.

“Sure, thanks.” L grabbed the hamburger and unwrapped it.

“GAH!” L started crying. L.Joe, how much chili powder did you put in these hamburgers.

“HYUNAE! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!” L started jumping around. “WATER! WATER!”

“Now, now. That’s not very nice is it.” HyunAe wagged her finger and started walking out of the room.

What is my clever noona doing now… I guess I’ll join her.

“Noona!” I ran to her as she was filling up a bucket with water.

“Hey Sungjongie, help me dump this on your precious L hyung.” She smirked.

“Noona, I like you. No homo.” I patted her back.

“Y-YAH! What is that supposed to mean?!” Noona blushed while glaring at me.

“I meant what I said. I.like.you.no.homo.” I repeated.

“So you’re calling yourself a girl?” noona smirked before running off with the bucket of water.

Where did she get that assumption? I meant that she was a man…

-----

“GAH!” I heard L hyung scream again.

I ran in to see a drenched L and a smirking HyunAe holding a bucket over L’s head.

I heard HyunAe laugh as she fell to the ground, L tackling her. That totally does not look wrong at all.

“ERT!” I heard HyunAe yell as she pushed L off of her, still laughing.

-----

We were all now sitting in the car heading back to the dorms.

HyunAe soon drifted to sleep and she laid her head on my shoulder.

*Yawn*… so tired……

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ So I decided to put the chapter number AND the title... thank you to FtJHfan4ever for informing me about this way of organizing... I feel so stupid. I never thought of that before xDDD hehe

And some macros~ ^^

 

       

LOLOLOL. It makes perfect sense xD Haha, I'm a MyungJong shipper soo.. >.> The other picture didn't show up TT.TT... oh well.. >.>

Sungjongie, so confident xDD

LOLOLOL xD

Happy Thanksgiving! If that's how you say it xD and also, Happy belated birthday to Dongwoo and L.Joe oppas! <3

Please Comment or Subscribe~ ^^

-MochiSaurx