48- New Year Party (Part II)

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

“CHOI HYUNAE! LEE SUNGJONG! LEE HOWON!”

HyunAe, Sungjong, and Hoya looked at each other before quickly pulling out their phones at smirking.

Naeun looked around in confusion, everyone, including the other APink girls, were laughing about something that she had no clue about. In fact, because of this, she felt frustrated. *I came here to have a party, and then they’re laughing without me!* Never in her life before was she ignored.

“What is this? Yah! Why am I dressed as Hello Kitty?! I’m a MAN!” L exclaimed as he ran out of his room. Everyone in the room, now including Naeun, burst into laughter as L exited the room as a chubby, cuddly white kitty with a red bow and dress on.

“Because you laughed at me!” HyunAe laughed at L. She quickly pulled out her phone and started snapping pictures of Myungkitty. Never in her life had she laughed as hard as now.

Soon, Infinite, Teen Top, and the APink girls joined in the picture taking. They all chuckled as they snapped pictures of the pouting Hello Kitty in front of them.

“Awww, Myungsoo! You’re so cute! I’ll just show this to the kids when we go back to the orphanage!” HyunAe smiled at the pictures now saved in her phone.

“Yah! DON’T YOU DARE!” L furiously yelled. He quickly lunged toward HyunAe, attempting to snatch her phone away from her, but instead, they landed in a very… uncomfortable position.

HyunAe squirmed as L crushed her with his body weight. “Yah! You’re so heavy! How much do you eat? If you have enough time to learn how to put guyliner on, go on a diet!” She seriously felt like dying. After all, having a grown… err, almost fully grown man lying on top of you was not the best feeling.

L squealed like a girl as he rolled off the crushed HyunAe, “This is why you don’t make me pissed while I’m in a Hello Kitty costume!” he glared at HyunAe as they had a glaring contest.

Infinite, APink, and the Min’s were silent as they watched the two beings, HyunAe and Myungkitty, arguing while lying on the dirty ground.

“Freaking FATTY!” HyunAe shrieked.

“You were the one taking pictures!” L screamed back as he attempted to sit up.

“You were the one who laughed at my outfit when we went to the orphanage!” HyunAe retorted as she successfully sat up and smirked at the struggling L.

“Yah! Help me up! Retard!” L squirmed as he pointed toward the laughing HyunAe.

“Shiro. You got yourself in this mess. Get out of it yourself.” HyunAe declared as she stood up and walked away.

Naeun quickly rushed to L’s side and yanked him off the ground. “Oppa, are you okay?” she brushed the imaginary dust of his outfit, “That HyunAe is a mean bully.” She continued.

“I’m a bully?! You were the one that spray painted his locker!” HyunAe retorted.

“That was because I thought it was your locker!” Naeun cried, hoping L had already forgiven her.

HyunAe scoffed before continuing to eat. She was really starting to hate Naeun’s ‘good girl’ act toward L, and then her true colors, a female dog, came out when she talked to HyunAe alone. Kwangmin and Youngmin patted her back as she practically stabbed her food.

 

Soon, in the living room there were small groups that talked among themselves. Hayoung was talking to Sungjong, who was slightly blushing. Naeun was clinging onto L while Hoya and Woohyun were playing a game with Chorong, Minah, and Bomi. In the corner of the room, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Sunggyu, Namjoo, Eunji, and Yookyung gossiped about the happening at school. Teen Top, being the annoying kids they were, were going to all the groups and somehow pissing them off.

And of course, HyunAe and the Min’s were left out. Why? Who knows… The Min’s were about to join Naeun and L just to tease L, but they decided to stick with HyunAe. “HyunAe, what’s wrong?” they asked their triplet sister.

“Aniya. It’s nothing, I’m just thinking of New Year resolutions.” HyunAe waved the subject off.

Kwangmin and Youngmin looked at each other, “And your New Year resolutions are…?”

“To become prettier, of course.” HyunAe’s face became darker.

“You say that every year…” Youngmin started.

“Maybe, if you took those glasses off and actually looked at yourself in the mirror, then you wouldn’t need to put that in your list every year.” Kwangmin finished harshly.

“Gee, thanks guys.” HyunAe said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes as she walked toward L and Naeun.

 

“Hey, Naeun. Female dog. Leave my boyfriend alone.” HyunAe smirked as the whole room turned toward the group in surprise. They had never once actually have heard HyunAe admit that L was her boyfriend. So far, everyone, except Naeun and Joon, knew that they were pretending to date.

Your boyfriend? Ha! You wish! He’s mine!” Naeun glared at HyunAe, who was observing her nails.

“Yeah, right!” HyunAe laughed at Naeun’s childish thinking. Truthfully, she wasn’t being overprotective of her fake boyfriend, she was just testing Naeun’s patience, which was at the moment very low.

“How much do you want to bet?” Naeun smirked at her, still clinging onto L.

“You’re going to lose.” HyunAe yawned loudly.

“Are you yawning?!”

“Hell yeah, I’m yawning! I can do what I want!”

“How dare you yawn in my presence?!”

“How dare you be in my presence?!”

“You nincompoop!”

“What kind of comeback is that?!”

“Hayoung taught me!”

“Wow. You use a comeback a maknae uses.”

“What’s wrong with my comebacks?!” Hayoung into their verbal fight.

“Nothing.” HyunAe looked away.

“You !” Naeun scowled at HyunAe.

“Ew!”

“What?!”

The whole room burst in laughter at the two’s quarrel. They were clearly amused at their comebacks toward each other. The boys were rolling on the ground in laughter while the girls were giggling and covering their mouths. Naeun and HyunAe glared at everyone who was laughing.

 

“Hey, guys, it’s already 11:55.” Woohyun exclaimed as he pointed at the clock. Everyone turned to look at the clock and gasped.

“5 more minutes.” Minah stated.

“Gee, thanks captain obvious.” HyunAe rolled her eyes.

 

“4 minutes!” Everyone jumped up and down.

“4 MINUTES LEFT! 4 MINUTES LEFT! AH! AH!” Sungjong started dancing to 4Minute’s Mirror Mirror.

 

“3 minutes!” Infinite gasped.

 

“2 minutes!”

 

“1 minute!”

 

“10!”

“9!”

“8!”

“7!”

“6!”

“5!”

“4!”

“3!”

“2!”

“1!”

“HAPPY NEW YEAR!” Everyone jumped around as they exited the house.

 

Sungjong pulled out fireworks as everyone took one. Everyone smiled at each other, well, except HyunAe and Naeun, as they played around with the fireworks. “Hey! Hey! Go away! KYAA! Don’t burn me!” L screamed as Sungjong chased him around, a sparkler in his hand, causing everyone to burst out laughing.

 

Soon, it was already 3 in the morning and they were still laughing and screaming.

“Yah! Kids! Over there! Oh yeah, and that Hello Kitty!” the Ahjumma that lived next door pointed at them, “QUIET DOWN!”

The boys and girls looked at each other and burst out laughing at the Ahjumma’s words.

-----

Herro~ Augh. So tired. -.- Sigh, sorry if it was bad or anything. TT.TT This chapter is kind of like... Uhhh, a random one? Haha, hopefully, my mind will work better tomorrow and I'll come up with an amazing chapter xD Is it just me, or is this fic like, dragging on... >.> Sigh.. I'm loving everyone's comments! <3 Oh yeah... 128 subbies~ Wooo~ I'm so happy! :D

Please Comment or Subscribe~ ^^

-MochiSaurx