20- The Result of Putting on Makeup

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

“SUNGJONG!” I screamed as I saw my face in the mirror.

“Noona! You look so… beautiful!” he burst out laughing.

“Daeyeol, don’t you dare laugh.” I glared at him.

Too late, he already started laughing…

Lee. Sung. Jong. I hate you. You say, ‘I’m going to put makeup on you! You’re going to look so pretty!’ and then I turn out to look like a frikin dead person!

“Hey, hey. It’s not my fault. I saw noona putting makeup on like that, so I imitated her.” Sungjong shrugged.

Ugh! *starts running around in circles and stomping feet*.

“Bi-polar much?” Sungjong muttered.

YOU SHOULDN’T BE TALKING.

“Is HyunAe here?” Minah opened the door to see my face, “What…. is… that?!” she asked through laughs.

“This is the product of the frikin’ retarted LEE SUNGJONG!” I pulled my hair while mumbling things incoherent to everyone else.

-----

“Is HyunAe here?!” Youngmin burst in, panicked. He looked around and totally did not see me. “Oh, did you guys find a new friend?  Well, I’m sorry ma’am, but you really need to put on less makeup…”

“Yah! You don’t deserve to be called my triplet brother!” I pouted and glared at him.

“HYUNAE?!” he jumped up, startled.

-----

“Yah, is HyunAe here?” Kwangmin walked through the door casually, “Oh, hello Infinite’s new friend. Man, that is some ugly makeup; you must have a lot of blemishes if you use that much makeup.” Kwangmin looked at me closer.

“Mwoh?! I hate you! You babo!” I yelled while hitting him.

“HyunAe?!” he backed away from me so that I wouldn’t be able to hit him. “Man, you are one ugly girl with makeup, looks like your only resort is plastic surgery…” he mumbled.

“I can hear you!” I started hitting him again.

-----

“… and so that’s why I look like a clown.” I finished the whole story of Sungjong’s way of applying makeup.

“Dang Sungjong.” Minah started, “You did a good job!” Minah laughed and hi-fived Sungjong.

“I’m so hungry, I could eat you.” Kwangmin said to Youngmin before they both burst out laughing.

“You, you, you CANNIBAL!” I frowned and glared at him, “It’s wrong to eat people!”

S

I

L

E

N

C

E

“What?! He said he was going to eat Youngmin! That’s not good!” I pouted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ Sorry for the bad chapter >.> I'm excited... My IPhone finally gets activated the day after tomorrow! *jumps around in happiness* and Infinite has a new Digital Single coming out on December 6th.  *jumps around in happiness again*... Oh yeah, did any of you guys see TroubleMaker's MV?... Hyuna and Hyuneung were hot, (no homo to the Hyuna part) but it was kind of awkward to watch O.O haha awkward...

Please Comment or Subscribe~ ^^

-MochiSaurx