49- L's Anger and Infinite's Teasing

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

L sighed as he sat in his seat in his classroom. Today was not a good day for him. First of all, today was the day where everyone went back to school after the Winter Break, and he was not happy that he had to wake up early for school like a good boy. And then, the Infinite members have been teasing him all morning about how he and HyunAe looked so ‘cute’ together. Indeed, today was not a good day for him. Hopefully, no one would get him angered even more…

“How’s Myungkitty?” L heard a teasing voice as he breathed out heavily.

L turned around and glared at the voice, which turned out to be, of course, HyunAe. He swiftly kicked his desk; acting like it didn’t hurt his foot, and stalked out of the classroom.

“Whoa. What happened to him?” HyunAe looked at the boy weirdly. Infinite turned to her and shrugged, they didn’t have the time, or the energy, to explain to HyunAe why he was pissed. They figured that she could figure out on her own.

“Okay, don’t tell me.” HyunAe pushed her specs up and she walked to her seat, getting ready for the first class to start.

 

 

“Hey! What did you do to L oppa?!” Naeun screamed in HyunAe’s face.

 

Flashback~

HyunAe had been sitting in her seat, waiting for the bell to ring. Clearly aware of the APink girls, or Naeun, looking through the window and staring straight at her. Right when the bell rang, she walked out and stood in front of them, waiting for them to started yelling at her.

End of Flashback.

 

“I didn’t do anything! Why does everyone blame everything on me?!” HyunAe blew up as she threw her hands up to the sky.

“Because usually, it is your fault!” Naeun tapped her foot impatiently, waiting for HyunAe to spill the truth.

“It wasn’t me! I’m serious! Isn’t he always like that anyways?!” HyunAe exclaimed before turning around and walking away to go eat her lunch.

 

 

“Hyung, there’s no need to be so mean to noona! She was just being friendly!” Sungjong pouted while chewing on his sushi, made by Woohyun.

“I wasn’t being mean! She was pissing me off!” L exclaimed. “Seriously! Why is everything blamed on me?!”

“Because, usually it is because of you!” Sungjong stuffed another piece of sushi in his mouth.

L scowled before quickly eating his lunch and leaving the table.

 

 

“Ow!” two voices screamed in unison.

“Why does everyone bump into me?!” the feminine voice said.

“Why is my day so terrible?!” the lower voice exclaimed.

“YOU!” they pointed at each other once they realized who the other person was.

“Kim Myungsoo/ Choi HyunAe! What are you doing here!” they pointed their fingers at each other in unison, yet again.

“Well, excuse me. I’m here because I’m going to my next class!” L strutted off.

“Well then! It’s not like I care what you’re doing here!” HyunAe gasped in disbelief at L’s attitude.

 

 

“Aww, they even say things in unison!” Infinite cooed as they watched the scene.

“That’s so cute!” Sungjong squealed.

“What is that? ‘That’s so cute!’ Sungjong, you’re this old and you’re still saying things like that?” Sungyeol looked at Sungjong while imitating his squeal.

Sungjong looked at Sungyeol as if he were disgusting before following L.

 

 

“L hyung, I saw that!” Sungjong tapped L’s back and jumped around.

“Saw what?” L turned around and glared at the younger boy.

“That encounter with noona!” Sungjong grinned widely.

“What?!” L turned around quickly as he kept on walking.

“I have to say. I’m an official MyungAe shipper!” Sungjong did a ‘thumbs up’ as he smiled brightly.

“Are you serious? OTP world?!" L growled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hi-yeom~ I'm so sorry, I haven't updated in a while! I've been reading tutorials on how to write well and grammar stuff to improve my  writing. soo. I hope it improved! ^^ I think I'll be updating around every other day now though. haha, I'm sorry. I've been quite busy because I'm preparing for the SAT thing for 7th graders. And I'm sorry if it's boring. I'm kind of losing inspiration TT.TT

Please Comment or Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx