50- Love Advice

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

“…So then this shape is a triangle. What is this shape again everyone?” the teacher asked her class.

“A rectangle.” The class lazily replied, almost everyone was on the verge of sleeping. Which wasn’t a surprise since everyone usually slept in math class.

“No kids. This is a triangle. A TRI.AN.GLE.” she broke up the word so that the class could understand.

“We get it already! It’s a freaking triangle! Now, why are we still learning what a triangle is?!” HyunAe yawned loudly. Not caring if it seemed disrespectful to interrupt the teacher.

The teacher sighed before hitting HyunAe’s head with a packet of lesson plans. HyunAe groaned in pain as she rubbed the spot that was hit.

 

 

“Noona! Is your head okay?” Sungjong rushed to HyunAe’s side, lightly patting her head.

“Don’t touch me!” HyunAe snapped as she shook her head.

“Noona, are you okay?” Sungjong asked, worried.

“Yeah.” HyunAe shortly replied before leaving the classroom.

“What’s up with her?” Dongwoo looked at the rest of Infinite.

“It’s because L hyung isn’t talking to her!” Sungjong jumped in joy. “MyungAe!”

“What is that? A type of lemonade?” Sungyeol looked at Sungjong before imitating him yet again.

“It’s not funny anymore, hyung.” Sungjong glared at Sungyeol and left after HyunAe.

 

 

“Hello.” HyunAe bowed to L.

“Hello to you too.” L bowed back.

“Is this a drama?” Infinite whispered among themselves. Curious to why the two were bowing to each other.

“Can I have that?” HyunAe pointed at the bread in L’s hand.

“Sure.” L replied as he handed the bread over to L.

“Here” HyunAe gave L a lemon lollipop in exchange for his bread.

“Thanks.” L replied as he opened the wrapper and on the lollipop.

“No problem.” HyunAe replied stiffly.

“Why are they so awkward?! It makes me want to crawl in a hole!” Infinite whispered among themselves again.

HyunAe and L bowed at each other again before leaving.

*Why am I acting so weird? I don’t usually act like this. What should I do? I should ask Taeyeon, she should know. Wait, why am I going to ask a kid?!* HyunAe hit her head repeatedly.

*Why am I acting so weird? AHHH! Oh! I’ll just go to the orphanage and ask the kids for advice!* L nodded to himself.

 

 

“Taeyeon! I’m back!” HyunAe announced as she walked into the girl’s part of the orphanage.

“Unnie!” Taeyeon jumped up and down excitedly.

“Taeyeon! Unnie needs some advice!” HyunAe pouted.

“What is it?” Taeyeon waved for HyunAe to sit down on a chair next to her.

“Well, I have to tell you something first. Your oppa, Myungsoo, and I aren’t actually dating.” HyunAe told the younger.

“I knew that. So, what do you need advice on?” Taeyeon looked at HyunAe with her doe eyes.

“You knew that?! You are so smart!” HyunAe squished Taeyeon’s cheeks as she cooed. “Anyways, so lately, I’ve had this weird feeling around someone. Like, my heart hurts. And I want to see him more, and I’m starting to think he’s handsome, but he's gay. What do I do?” she admitted.

“So your saying. Unnie, you have this weird feeling around Myungsoo, your heart hurts, and you want to see oppa more and you’re finally starting to think he’s handsome?” Taeyeon confirmed with her unnie.

 

 

“Chaejin! I need some advice!” L announced as he walked into the boy’s part of the orphanage.

“Hyung? Oh, you’re here! What do you need?” Chaejin looked up. “Are you going to tell me that you and HyunAe noona aren’t really going out? If so, then YES! I have a chance!” the boy cheered by himself.

“I’m talking!” L scolded Chaejin. “Lately, I’ve been having this weird feeling about this person. When I see her, I feel all warm and weird. So I’ve been ignoring her.  But then, I’ve been seeing her a lot now, and I don’t really know whether to be nice or mean to her! I mean, I always thought she was ugly. Correction, she is ugly. But now, I’m starting to think she’s pretty! Wait, why am I telling you this?!” L stuttered.

“So basically hyung, you feel warm and weird around an ugly noona who you think is now pretty. And you don’t know what to do around her? Is that noona, HyunAe noona?” Chaejin tilted his head to the side. On the inside, the child was laughing so much. His hyung, was asking him about love problems?!

 

 

HyunAe and Taeyeon where now walking in the corridors of the orphanage, talking about what to do.

“Basically, unnie likes oppa, but she doesn’t know if oppa likes her because she’s mean to him and oppa is apparently gay.” Taeyeon skipped along.

“Yeah.” HyunAe nodded, surprised that Taeyeon actually understood what she was talking about.

 

 

L and Chaejin were also walking in the same corridors, coincidentally.

“So, hyung likes noona. But he calls noona ugly and doesn’t know if it’s actually love.” Chaejin snickered.

L nodded absentmindedly as he kicked his shoes.

 

 

The two pairs soon met. Chaejin and Taeyeon smirked at each other as they quickly pushed HyunAe and L so that they would bump into each other.

“OW!” They screamed in unison. “Why are you here, STOP FOLLOWING ME!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Herro~ OMG. This feels so rushed. -.- I was talking to my chingu, and I told her that I had no inspiration and I thought that my fic was getting too long, and she was like "Then try to finish it quickly." So, I guess that's what I'm going to try to do? Because I feel that this fic is getting way to long. So I'm sorry if it's rushed. TT.TT I promise in the future that my fics (If I continue writing) will be more on track. >.> And it seems I lost my humor too. -.- /sigh/

Please Comment or Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx