43- The Ahjumma is Back! And Getting Ready for a... Date?!

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

“Ah, Ahjumma, you’re back!” HyunAe exclaimed as she ran toward the sitting Ahjumma.

“HyunAe! How are you?” the Ahjumma smiled at HyunAe, who was running toward her at a rather fast speed.

“Ahjumma! I missed you!” HyunAe quickly enveloped the Ahjumma in a bear hug.

“Ah, did you?” the Ahjumma smiled at HyunAe, who was clinging onto her like glue.

“How are you?” HyunAe asked her as if she was one of her school friends, if she had any other than Minah.

“I’m doing okay.” The Ahjumma smiled at the smiling HyunAe, “Anyways, I’m here for a reason. Follow me.”

“Okay?” HyunAe curiously followed the Ahjumma.

“Have fun.” She smiled at the confused HyunAe before pushing her into the lake.

“Kyahhhh!” HyunAe screamed as she fell into the lake.

---

“Where am I?” HyunAe woke up in a bed.

“You’re awake.” HyunAe turned to see younger version of L.

“Holy !” HyunAe screamed as she jumped up.

“Are you okay, noona?” L asked worriedly.

“Kwenchana.” HyunAe smiled, “Could you tell noona your name?”

“Ah, I forgot to introduce myself.” L smiled cutely, “Annyeonghasaeyo noona. Kim Myungsoo-imnida. But my chingus call me L. Noona, what’s your name?”

“Annyeong Myungsoo, I’m HyunAe.” HyunAe introduced herself to the younger L.

“Noona, why are you at the orphanage?” L asked HyunAe.

“Eh? I’m at an orphanage?!” HyunAe gasped.

“Neh, noona. You’re at an orphanage. But don’t be sad. Everyone here is nice.” L patted HyunAe’s head as he smiled cutely.

“Do you live here?” HyunAe asked L.

“Neh, but it’s fun here!” L smiled brightly.

“Why are you here?” HyunAe asked.

“Well, umma died, and appa…” L looked away as his voice was replaced with another.

---

“HYUNAE! GET UP!” Kwangmin dragged his sister out of her bed.

“Hyung! Hyung! Wake up!” Chunji jumped up and down.

“How many times do I have to tell you not to call me hyung, BRAT?!” HyunAe sat straight up as she hit Chunji’s head.

-----

L sat up almost instantly after his dongsaeng, Sungjong, dumped ice cold water on his face.

“Yah! It’s cold!” L shivered.

“You have to go on a date with HyunAe noona!” Sungjong exclaimed.

“Why?!” L demanded.

“Because, the Joona guy or whatever is back.” Sungjong replied casually.

“And you would know that because…” L raised a brow.

Sungjong pointed to the window and L looked at the window to find Joon peeking into their dorm.

“See?” Sungjong laughed at L’s horrified face.

-----

“Yah! Get up! You need to go on a date with L!” Minah hit HyunAe.

*With Myungsoo?* HyunAe wondered. “Why?”

“Joon is back.” Minah said simply.

“You make it sound like it’s terrible that he’s back.” HyunAe laughed, “He’s just an over obsessed boy.”

“Not when he stalks L all the way to their dorm.” Minah raised a brow.

“And you would know because…?” HyunAe raised a brow as Minah became flustered.

*Woohyun.* HyunAe answered her own question as she got up to eat breakfast. *Gawd, these people panic so much.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy everybody~ haha xD sorry, I couldn't update for like, 2 days... I was busy. YES, I have a life~ xD At least I think I do >.> haha, the awkward moment when your dad starts dancing and singing along to T-Ara and Supernova's TTL, and Rainbows A.... -.- LOL. I want to update a New Years chapter right on New Years... LOL. But I probably can't TT.TT

Please Comment or Subscribe~ ^^ Why? Because I love Subscribers, and comments! XD

-MochiSaurx