5- The Path to Becoming a Full Grown Woman is Very Difficult

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

And so I’m stuck here in Infinite’s ‘hang out place’, again. All because of Sungjong. I swear if he didn’t look so cute and girly I would have hit him by now. And now he’s teaching me to become more ladylike, of course he would know how to be ladylike.

“Back straight! Don’t make me put textbooks on your head again!” Sungjong scolded me. Now I see why he sometimes gives off this gay diva vibe. “Don’t you dare drag your feet! Pick up your feet, don’t make me make you wear heels!” Yeah, right. Like a guy like him would own heels.

“And don’t you dare think I don’t have any heels that would fit you! My blood noona has plenty!” the boy seemed to have read my mind. This kid has a talent for nagging at people like no tomorrow.

“Are you rolling your eyes?! Woohyun! Get the textbooks!” Sungjong glared at me then pointed toward a pile of textbooks in the corner of the room.

Shet, not again. You may think textbooks aren’t that bad, but trust me, when they fall off  your head and land on your foot, you’ll be wishing textbooks never existed on the face of this earth. And so, Woohyun, being Sungjong’s evil ‘servant’, decided to bring ALL 7 textbooks to Sungjong. That child is dead once I finish this lesson. Slowly, Sungjong piled ALL 7 textbooks on my head, one by one. This kid is really pushing it.

“Done!” Sungjong let go of the textbooks on my head and I all of a sudden felt a heavy weight push my head down. Nam Woohyun, you just asked to die.

“Now, chin up, back straight, and lift your feet off the ground!” Sungjong scolded again. This kid, if he makes me wear high heels, I swear, I will-

“Woohyun, get the heels!” Sungjong ordered Woohyun.

Woohyun then walked to the rack of 10 shoes and pulled out the highest heels out of all of the heels. Seriously, Woohyun? Out of all 10 of those shoes, you pull out the one that’s gonna make me hate you even more. Idiots these days…

“Now, noona, you’re going to put on these heels and walk around the room twice. With the textbooks, and stand straight, once you finish that, you can go.” Sungjong said. FINALLY.

-----

~5 hours later~

“OW! Why do I have to do this! I swear, my feet are bleeding!” I screamed in agony.

“Noona, it’s for the best. Or do you want Cheesy Woohyun to unleash.” Sungjong smirked.

“FINE. Anything buy this!” I yelled. How can Woohyun be cheesy anyways, he’s a manly man.

“WOOHYUN~” Sungjong called.

“Yeah?” Woohyun came.

“NAMGREASE! GO!” Sungjong pointed at me. What the fudge is that? Pokémon?

“Yes sir!” Woohyun started walking toward me.

He then back hugged me as I screamed. “Jagiya~ How was your day? Do you need anything? Like a massage? Or a mask? Or a bath? Or maybe even s-e-“ he started to spell the word out.

“OKAY! OKAY! STOP!” I screamed. Why the fudge is he so cheesy? Who taught him to be cheesy? Show your face so that I can kill you!

“Now, would you like to start the mission again?” Sungjong asked, hands on his hips in a diva pose.

I nodded my head eagerly. Anything but Namgrease, anything.

“OUCH!” I yelled as I grabbed on to Sungjong’s blazer before falling down.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Sungjong’s doe eyes looking at me. Holy shet, he’s hotter than I thought! Why didn’t I notice this. Gawd, this kid is practically pedo-noona bait. He’s so pretty! He may  not be my ideal type, but DAMN HE’S HOT. Wait, woah, woah… HyunAe what are you thinking! *hits head multiple times.*

“Noona, Kwenchana?” Sungjong pulled you up after getting off of you.

“Err, yeah, I’m fine.” I snapped out of my trance.

-----

Narrator P.O.V:

Meanwhile, a boy was watching everything that happened in the room while gritting his teeth. “Why do I feel pissed? Ugh, stupid heart. What happened to being gay?” he hit his chest before whimpering in pain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyo~ How do you like chapter 5? And I think it's pretty obvious who the guy at the end is, considering the 'gay' part. xDD

Please Comment or Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx