15- The Queenkas

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

“Yah, Choi HyunAe! First you’re with Infinite oppas, and now you’re with the Choi twins?! You player!” A queenka shrieked. What was her name again?...

“Don’t you dare flirt with the Choi twins as well!” she glared at me before strutting off.

Why would I flirt with them? Youngmin’s an overprotective girly looking guy and Kwangmin is an ill-mannered butthole. And also, they’re my freaking triplet brothers! Wait… Does that make sense? Anyways… Ha! They don’t even realize we have to same last name!

Because you’re ugly and they’re beautiful.

I’m not ugly, I’m just not pretty.

It’s the same exact thing, babo.

No it’s not… Anyways, why would I flirt with them?! Queenkas these days, thinking everyone wants to flirt with the pretty boys…

Well, everyone does, and why wouldn’t you flirt with them? They don’t know you’re they’re triplet sister… or whatever. And ha! You just called them pretty boys.

Well, I’m sorry for being ugly.

Well, even if you’re sorry, you can’t do anything about it.

Shut up stupid conscience.

-----

I finally woke up from my long nap. Yes, I skipped school… Well, technically, I didn’t skip school since I was sleeping on the rooftop of the school. But that’s not the point here…

“When do you think she’s going to wake up?” I heard whispers.

“She’s moving! Shhh! Be quiet!” Someone whispered loudly.

“I can hear you.” I said without even bothering to look behind, “Stupid queenkas…” I muttered.

“So, Choi HyunAe, you’re awake.” A smirking queenka appeared in front of me as I sat up.

“Yes, I am awake. No thanks to your ‘whispering’” I smirked at her.

“Choi HyunAe, I hate you. And if I hate you, that means all the queenkas hate you.” She put her hands on her hips.

“What are you? The queen bee of queenkas? Ha. You wish.” I spat before getting up to get lunch.

“Well, I don’t need to wish, it’s true.” She smirked.

“Oh great, another L.” I rolled my eyes and laughed before walking down the stairs to get lunch.

“Choi HyunAe! My name is Son Naeun! Remember me!” she yelled.

Gawd, how many times has she said my name today?! *rolls eyes* I know it’s a beautiful name, but seriously? And Son Naeun… Wasn’t she that girl that cheated on Junhyung oppa, my cousin? Well, if she is her, she did a good job of cheating on him. I swear, he was like L, except… worse.

-----

“HyunAe! Come eat lunch with us!” Youngmin smiled brightly.

“Yes, come eat lunch with us.” Kwangmin smirked. I swear, I am going to…

The queenkas immediately turned toward me and glared. Is that all they do?!Glare and glare?! Like seriously, if they keep glaring they’re going to look older.

“No! Noona, come eat with us!” Sungjong popped up behind you.

“No! HyunAe’s going to eat with us!”

“Noona likes Infinite better!”

“No she doesn’t! You guys are too childish!”

“You shouldn’t be talking!”

“Well, at least we have more fans!”

“Fans my a!”

“Well, HyunAe is mine!”

“In your dreams! Noona’s mine!”

“HyunAe is my triplet sister!”

The whole cafeteria was silent after that.

Youngmin… What have you got us into this time?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! Okay, so I lied. I couldn't update yesterday T.T So I'm updating in the morning ;D LOL.

Please Comment or Subscribe~ ^^

-MochiSaurx