33- Son Naeun

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

“Sooo, now what are we supposed to do?” L asked, munching on a cookie.

“Well, why don’t you ask the two geniuses?” HyunAe glared at Sungjong and L.Joe.

Sungjong and L.Joe shrugged before glancing at each other and smiling.

*What are they planning this time?* HyunAe glared at the two again.

“I guess you guys just have to go through with it.” Daeyeol appeared behind HyunAe.

“HOLY !” HyunAe screamed before jumping up.

“Hmmm, how about… NO?” L glared at Daeyeol with his cookie still in his mouth.

“Well, then what are you supposed to do? Go up to your fangirls, Lee Joon, Kwangmin and Youngmin, and HYUNA and say that you broke up with HyunAe right when you guys started ‘going out’?” Daeyeol stressed the Hyuna while shivering at the thought of a pissed off Hyuna.

“OMGOMGOMGOMG!” A screaming Minah ran into the room, “HyunAe and L…. are… DATING?!” she panted from running.

HyunAe and L instantly turned toward Minah, finally looking away from the cookies they were eating.

“YUP!” Sungjong and L.Joe yelled in unison.

HyunAe quickly skid over to the boys and hit the back of their heads, before telling Minah the whole story.

“Ohhh…” Minah nodded in understanding after listening to the whole explanation. “I thought it wasn’t possible.” She mumbled.

“So, how are the fangirls?” HyunAe asked curiously.

“Oh, they’re having fun stabbing your picture.” Minah grinned as if it was nothing.

“Mwoh?!” HyunAe gasped.

“My fangirls have learned well…” L muttered silently while nodding to himself.

“I heard that.” HyunAe said before resuming her conversation with Minah.

-----

“CHOI HYUNAE MUST DIE!” Son Naeun screamed along with her other queenka friends.

They quickly huddled together before smirking and walking to HyunAe’s locker. Chorong then pulled out spray cans from a bag that she had taken from the art room. She and the rest of APink started shaking the spray cans vigorously before spraying things on HyunAe’s locker. When they finished their ‘artwork’, they hifived each other before calmly walking to their classroom.

-----

“HOLY !” L screamed when he saw ‘HyunAe’s’ locker.

“What?” HyunAe asked as she looked behind L’s back. “Whoa, you got some obsessive fans. At times like this, I feel sorry for you.” HyunAe patted his shoulder.

L quickly opened the locker before his things flew out of the locker. “Why does this always happen to me!” he whined.

-----

“Sorry girls, but you got the wrong locker.” HyunAe smirked as APink turned around and spotted her right behind them, “I wonder how your oppa is feeling.”

“M-mwoh?” Naeun asked, clueless of the situation.

“Did you not hear me correctly? You, SON.NA.EUN…” HyunAe advanced toward the said girl slowly, “And your queenka friends spray painted the wrong locker. Hmm, I guess at times like these, your connections don’t work.” HyunAe picked at her fingernails before smirking and walking away.

“Y-yah! Get back here!” Naeun ran after HyunAe.

“What else do you need?” HyunAe turned around and glared at Naeun menacingly.

“How dare you look down on us!” Naeun shrieked.

“Well, you are shorter than me.” HyunAe smirked before turning around to leave.

“AUGH, THAT GIRL NEEDS TO KNOW HER PLACE!” Naeun screamed in frustration as her friends comforted her.

*Tch. What are you, god number 2? You wish…* HyunAe laughed to herself as she pulled out a spatula and throwing it at a locker. *Oh, I got the wrong thing out.* HyunAe dug through her pockets after she accidently pulled out a spatula instead of what she intended to throw.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Herro~ LOL. I made HyunAe very badass here. xD And poor L, his fangirls spray painted his locker D: I love everyone's comments! Hehe and YAY! I REACHED 101 SUBBIES~ I'm so happy! hehehe, actually I'm always happy when I get a new subscriber xD

Please Comment or Subscribe~ ^^

-MochiSaurx