56- Chocolate Frenzy

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

“Please~ Candy~” HyunAe started to do aegyo toward the creeped out L.

“No.” the latter replied as he popped a piece of chocolate into his mouth to aggravate his crush.

“Jerk!” HyunAe slapped his arm, causing him to choke on his chocolate, “You deserved it!”

L grimaced as he choked on the piece of milk chocolate that he had just swallowed. COUGH! COUGH! COUGH! BLEH! The partly melted chocolate escaped L’s throat and came out onto his clean hands. EWWWW! Everyone stared disgustingly at the clump of brown in his hands.

“OMO! Oppa! Are you okay?” Naeun finally stepped up and tried to help L.

“Go to your Dongwoon oppa, I’m busy.” L ignored her as he threw the chocolate into the trash can and ran toward HyunAe.

“DONGWOON OPPA!” Naeun cried to her cousin, errr… ‘boyfriend’.

 

“Yah! You!” L grabbed HyunAe’s wrist.

The latter winced in pain before slapping L’s hand away, “What do you want, jerk!”

“Fine! I’ll give you chocolate!” L pulled out another piece of chocolate and gave it to HyunAe, “Now stop calling me a jerk! At least call me a hot jerk!”

“What the hell?” HyunAe snatched the candy and looked at the conceited jerk weirdly before popping the piece of chocolate in .

“I take that back! I want the chocolate back!” L pouted, shaking HyunAe.

“Too late. I ate it already.” She shrugged, full of chocolate causing her words to be slightly inaudible.

“Why, oh why?!” L raised his arms high up toward the sky. “You! You made me choke on the other chocolate, so you owe me a chocolate!”

“I dun owe you nodin’.” HyunAe chewed on her chocolate.

“Fine. Be that way.” L leaned closer to HyunAe until…

COUGH COUGH!

…….

Whispering then accompanied the coughs,  “BABO SUNGYEOL HYUNG! Stop coughing! We’re going to get caught!”

The shocked and tomato red HyunAe sank to the ground as L let go of her and strode toward the bushes. “Hello, Sungyeol hyung. Do you need some cough medicine? Because I’msure that Hoya hyung could you know, make you some.” L smiled evilly at the now shaking choding.

“NOOOO! DON’T KILL ME!” Sungyeol squealed his dolphin scream and ran away.

“Hyung! You scared him!” Sungjong exclaimed, crossing his arms.

“And that was my intention.” The smirking boy laughed so evilly that it sent shivers down all the witnesses’ backs.

“Y-Y-YAH! W-why are y-you t-touching my b-?!” L stuttered when he felt someone reach into his back pocket.

“Chocolate.” HyunAe giggled giddily as she unwrapped yet another piece of chocolate that she had received from L’s back pocket, “Thanks Myungsoo oppa.”

Myungsoo blushed tomato red as he patted his back pocket to find that his last piece of chocolate was missing. “HYUNAE!”

Damn, why is he only focusing on her! He should be jealous of Dongwoon oppa right now and focusing on me! And how dare she touch his and make him blush?! I need another plan! , Naeun chewed on her thumbnail as she watched the scene enviously.

-----

Hi-yeom everyone~ Hehe, I have finally updated. XD SAT testing yesterday was so BORINGG~ TT.TT And have you guys heard of B.A.P? LOL. ZELO <3 XD He's only like, 3 years older than me XD Anyways... ><

Please Comment and Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx