30- INFINITE's Annoying Singing

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

“Sungjongie!” HyunAe exclaimed when she arrived at Infinite’s room.

“Neh? No more mood swings?” Sungjong turned around and asked bluntly.

“Yup!” HyunAe nodded while smiling.

“Okay!” Sungjong smiled innocently before grinning evilly, “Daeyeol! Bring the contacts and makeup! Oh yeah, and the heels!” Sungjong called.

“Arasso.” Daeyeol replied before getting the stuff.

You looked around in confusion, where was Woohyun? Not that you cared.

When Sungjong’s words finally sunk into your head, you screamed, “SHIRO!” before quickly escaping the room.

“Yah! Noona! Come back!” Sungjong shouted at the fleeing HyunAe.

“DASHI DORAWA~” Infinite sang.

*WTF?!* Turned around and glanced at the 6 weirdly.

-----

“I caught her!” Woohyun exclaimed after practically running a marathon from chasing HyunAe.

“Yah! Let go! Let go!” HyunAe struggled in his grip.

“I brought her back!” Woohyun yelled and threw HyunAe in the room. (A/N: How rude. D:<)

“SHE’S BACK~” Infinite sang, excluding Woohyun and Sungjong.

“What the fudge?” HyunAe stood up before looking at the boys weirdly.

-----

“Stop! Stop! Ow! You’re poking my friking eye!” HyunAe exclaimed while Sungjong was attempting to put makeup on her.

“Hold on.” Sungjong muttered, concentrating on doing HyunAe’s make up well.

“Stop! What is that?!” HyunAe exclaimed again.

“If you don’t stop moving, I will purposely make your face look bad again.” Sungjong muttered, his sentence only audible to HyunAe. Whom instantly stopped moving and sat still.

“Is it over yet?” HyunAe asked Sungjong cutely.

“NOTHING’S OVER~” Infinite sang.

“Would you guys SHUT THE FRONT DOOR?!” Sungjong gritted his teeth at his hyungs.

-----

“Now, put on the contacts.” Sungjong handed her a package of contacts.

“No.” HyunAe refused.

“Put them on.” Sungjong gritted his teeth.

“Fine.” HyunAe grabbed the contacts before muttering, “Rude.”

“HyunAe!” A voice called her.

“What do you want Minah.” HyunAe frowned.

“Geez lady, smile. You look so ugly while frowning.” Minah exclaimed.

“AND CAN YOU SMILE?~” Infinite sang yet again.

“Uhhh, yeah?” Minah turned to look at the boys weirdly.

-----

“We should go home now.” HyunAe said while looking out the window.

“Oh, it’s getting dark, we should.” Sungjong and Minah agreed.

“Let’s go.” HyunAe, Minah, and the Infinite boys exited the school.

“BEFORE THE DAWN~” Infinite sang again.

*If they would SHUT UP maybe I wouldn’t have the urge to choke them.* HyunAe balled her fists.

-----

“Let’s get ice cream!” Sungjong exclaimed while running toward the ice cream shop.

“Um, I would like a lemon ice cream please!” Sungjong aegyod at the worker.

“Awww, I’ll just give it to you for free.” The worker smiled sweetly before scooping out the ice cream for Sungjong.

“Thanks noona. You guys order too!” Sungjong exclaimed while taking his ice cream to a table.

Everyone quickly ordered their ice cream and sat at the table.

“Wah! This tastes so good!” Sungyeol exclaimed.

“Whoa! It’s delicious!” Woohyun bit his spoon.

“It tastes like…” L started.

“PARADISE~” Infinite sang.

“SHUT UP!” HyunAe exclaimed in frustration.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ I typed this at 6 in the morning. Now I think I'm running late fore school. Guess I'll have to ride the bus today. LOL. And aww, isn't Infinite cute? ^^

Please Comment or Subscribe~ 

-MochiSaurx