60- Bananas

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

“I’m so hungry~” HyunAe sighed as she took another bite out of her sandwich.

“You’re eating a sandwich.” Minah stared at her weirdly.

“I’m still hungry though!” HyunAe whined and took another bit out of her sandwich.

“Then go ask your boyfriend for food!” Minah opened her own package of Choco Pie.

“I don’t have a boyfriend though!” HyunAe stared at Minah.

Minah chuckled and smirked, “Whatever you say…”

 

“They need to hurry up and get together!” Sungjong whined and pouted. Infinite, APink, Kwangmin, and Minah nodded in agreement.

“Oh! I have an idea!” Sungyeol smirked as everyone else stared at him with their eyebrows raised.

“This plan is going to fail.” Kwangmin rolled his eyes and walked away.

 

“Are you sure this plan is going to work?” Chorong stared at the choding in disbelief.

“I’m positive!” Sungyeol grinned widely and did a ‘thumbs up’.

“What’s with you and bananas, choding? Do you really like them that much?” Sunggyu laughed at Sungyeol’s puzzled face when he tried to figure out what he meant.

“Anyways, when HyunAe is walking towards us, L will be walking the opposite way, and then L will trip over the banana and they’ll ‘accidentally’ kiss!” Sungyeol decided not to bother thinking about Sunggyu’s comment and retold the plan.

“This is definitely not going to work.” Kwangmin rolled his eyes yet again.

“You know, I wonder… Who’s the one that actually eats the bananas so that we can use the peel?” Hayoung wondered aloud.

“That’s for me to know, and you to find out.” Sungyeol winked at APink’s maknae.

“That’s for me to wonder, and you to tell me.” Hayoung shot back as she put her hands on her hips in a diva-like manner.

All the on-lookers chuckled at Sungyeol’s defeat.

Sungyeol turned tomato red in embarrassment as he coughed awkwardly. “Anyways, let’s just wait for them…”

 

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo! Don’t touch me! Kya! What the hell are you doing, Kim Myungsoo?” HyunAe screamed as she walked side by side with L in the hallway.

L chuckled and kept walking as he slipped his hands in his pockets.

 

“No! No! No! No! No! They’re not supposed to be walking the same way!” Sungyeol freaked out.

“I told you this wasn’t going to work, but no~ no one listens to the smarter triplet.” Kwangmin sighed as he leaned against the white wall of the school.

 

“Do you want to play rock, paper, scissors splits?” HyunAe offered as they stood in the middle of the hallway.

“Sure.” L shrugged as he stood directly in front of HyunAe.

“Rock! Paper! Scissors!” they yelled in unison.

“Ha! I win!” HyunAe squealed as L took a huge step back.

 

“What are they doing?” Chorong watched them and rolled her eyes.

“See? And you call me a choding!” Sungyeol whined.

“Shut up.” Chorong glared at the whining boy and he shut up.

 

“Rock! Paper! Scissors!” the two yelled in unison again.

“Ha! I win again, in your face Kim Myungsoo!” HyunAe stuck her tongue out as L took yet another step back. But unfortunately, or fortunately, he stepped on the banana peel, causing him to slip backwards and hold onto HyunAe for support.

“OW!”

 

“MWAHAHA! Lee Sungyeol is a genius!” Sungyeol clapped his hands gleefully.

“PABO~” Woohyun rolled his eyes.

 

“OW! Why'd you drag me down as well?!" HyunAe sighed as she got off of L.

“Ow~” L groaned. He then spotted the banana peel that was lying on the ground. “What. The. Hell?” he exclaimed. “LEE SUNGYEOL!” he yelled in HyunAe’s ear.

“What the hell, Myungsoo?” HyunAe held her ear.

 

“Naeun? Oh, it’s you! Annyeong, goma agashi~” Youngmin teased when he saw Naeun’s face.

“Oh, Youngmin?” Joon looked up to come face to face with his obsession’s brother.

“Oh, it’s Joon! What are you doing here?” Youngmin tilted his head slightly as he glanced at Naeun’s confused face.

“I’m hanging out with Son Naeun here.” Joon gestured toward the still confused Naeun.

“What? But I was going to hang out with her!” Youngmin ran to the other side of Naeun as he sat down next to her.

“Too bad! I’m going to hang out with her!” Joon stuck his tongue out at Youngmin.

“No! I’m going to hang out with her!” Youngmin glared at Joon.

“I am!”

“I am!”

“I am!”

“I am!”

“You know what, who do you want to hang out with, Naeun?”

-----

Y to the O to the WASSUP~

That just made no sense. XD Anyways.... I hope you like this chapter. hehehe, 161 subcribers~ WOHOOOOO~ I am so freaking happy! Auhg, my laptop keeps on lagging =.=

Please Comment and Subscribe~ ^^

-MochiSaurx