52- Naeun's Plans

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

Infinite, Minah, and APink watched as Naeun stormed out of the room. Each step sounding like an elephant’s footstep. They exchanged glances and sighed, HyunAe’s life was now going to be ruined. All thanks to Son Naeun, a Kim Myungsoo fangirl who figured out that L liked HyunAe.

“Now what do we do?” Hayoung looked around, observing everyone’s grave faces. She had obviously not understood what exactly was going on.

“We follow her and make sure HyunAe doesn’t get hurt.” Chorong replied, yawning as she stared at the door with a poker face. Truthfully, she didn’t care what was going on. As long as it didn’t affect her in any way and no one got hurt physically it was fine.

Sungyeol’s eyes widened as he signaled everyone to follow Naeun. Of course, Sungjong being the attention wanting maknae pushed Sungyeol out of the way and decided to lead the group. Sungjong silently followed Naeun as well as the others.

 

“Mmphhh.” A muffled screamed came out of someone’s mouth. A few stomps were then heard before the hallways became completely silent again. A few seconds later, though, a sigh was heard and stomping was heard again. The rustling of clothes and bags were also heard.

Hayoung glared at the dead spider that Sungjong had mercilessly killed, and Sungyeol was glaring at Woohyun, who had stomped on his feet after he let out a sigh of relief after the spider was dead. “I want coffee.” Sungyeol then sighed again in longing for his coffee.

“You can get your coffee after we find out what Naeun’s up to and find HyunAe and L.” Woohyun sneered as he hit the back of the coffee-lover’s head.

“I want my coffee!” the choding screamed his dolphin like scream.

“SHUT UP!” Woohyun covered Sungyeol’s mouth with his hand and glared at him.

Sungjong then appeared behind the two, “Why don’t both of you hyungs shut up?!” he glared at the two. The two shrunk in fear and stayed silent for the rest of the time, no matter how much Sungyeol wanted his coffee and Woohyun wanted to punch the choding.

 

Naeun stood in front of HyunAe’s locker again. This time, she had made sure that it was the right locker, so that she wouldn’t get hated on even more by her ‘one-and-only’ love. She chuckled darkly before pulling out a spray can.

“Stay away from my oppa, ugly. You don’t deserve to be here. Go live in your little den.” She muttered to herself as she wrote those things on her locker.

“Man, she’s like Kim Jung Il and Hitler. Freaking dictator.” Chorong muttered to herself as she shook her head at her group member’s actions. During the New Year party, the APink girls had actually become friends with HyunAe, well, all of them except Naeun.

“Agreed.” Everyone agreed with her.

“Poor HyunAe… But, is that the right locker?” Minah sighed as she tilted her head, thinking. Her best friend was always the target of bullying. That’s why she had become so strong and independent.

 

“What are you doing this time Son Naeun?” HyunAe appeared behind Naeun, “You’re blocking my locker.” She sighed while pointing to her locker, which was the locker right under the spray painted one. “Who pissed you off this time?” HyunAe sighed while putting her books in her locker.

Naeun gasped when she realized that the locker she had spray painted was yet again not the right locker. “You did!” Naeun turned and glared at HyunAe.

“I did what?” HyunAe looked up, confused.

“You stole L oppa from me! He was mine! And then you stole his heart! And then so I spray painted your locker. But it turned out not to be yours!” she screamed at her as her eyes widened at Naeun’s long explanation.

“Whoa, no need to tell me the whole thing. Because truthfully, I don’t care. So, get away.” HyunAe shooed her away as she pulled out a frying pan again.

Naeun scrambled away while cursing. *Plan 1. Failed.*

-----

Hi-yeom~ I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm busy with everyhing. -.- So sorry. Hope you liked it though. 

Please Comment and Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx