57- Je t'aime!

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

Naeun smirked to herself as she peeked into the window of Infinite’s ‘lair’. Sungjong was, yet again, holding HyunAe from running away so that he could apply makeup on her again. *Perfect!* The girl smirked as she congratulated herself before sitting on a bench to watch the happenings.

Sungjong was currently attempting, note: attempting, to push HyunAe into a wooden chair, tie her to the chair, and then apply makeup on her again. After finally getting HyunAe to get into the chair, he had Kwangmin sit on her so that she wouldn’t run away while tying her to the chair. HyunAe made a loud ‘OOF!’ sound as Kwangmin sat his big bum on her lap.

“OW! This hurts! Kwangmin, go on a diet!” HyunAe squirmed under Kwangmin, who was actually finding her lap rather comfortable. He smirked and finally stood up on his own two feet after Sungjong finished tying her.

HyunAe leaped up to choke her triplet brother, but instead, was held back by ribbons that held her to the chair. “This is !” she cried as she squirmed in the chair.

“It’s not if you enjoy it.” L smirked as he clipped HyunAe’s bangs out of her face before she could scratch his face with her fingernails.

“Well, I don’t enjoy it! Gah! Don’t touch my hair!” the whining girl shook her head back and forth to get the clip out of her hair.

“Calm down, you’re going to look like the grudge.” L smirked as he fixed the loosened clip back to its original position on her head. HyunAe glared at him before kicking his shin with her foot, causing him to squeal and lean over to inspect his now bruised shin.

 

“Je t’aime!” Woohyun cried as he pointed at Sunggyu.

“What the hell?” Sunggyu exclaimed, pushing his dongsaeng’s finger away from his face. “I don’t speak French!”

“Je t’aime means you’re a retard!” Woohyun exclaimed, laughing at the furious Sunggyu. (Woohyun, you need to get some French lessons… -.-)

“Well, at least I’m not an arrogant ert!” Sunggyu retorted haughtily.

 

“Eyeliner~” Sungjong sang over and over again as he ran the liquid eyeliner as close to HyunAe’s lash line as possible.

“Stop singing already!” HyunAe growled, the feeling of liquid eyeliner being put on her eyelid wasn’t the best feeling to her.

“And can you smile? Niga weonhajana~” L started singing and breathed on HyunAe’s neck as he sang.

“Your voice is so nasally.” HyunAe laughed after she recovered from the trance that L’s singing had brought her into. Though what she said was harsh, she had to admit, his singing was good.

 

“Bonjour!” Sunggyu smirked as he waved to Woohyun.

“Awww, really? I love you too, Sunggyu hyung!” Woohyun smiled brightly at his hyung, who was looking at him as if he were an idiot.

“What nonsense are you blubbering this time?” Sunggyu hit the back of Woohyun’s head hard, causing him to wince in pain.

 

“All done!” Sungjong exclaimed as he blew on HyunAe’s eyes so that the liquid eyeliner could dry. “You can open your eyes now, noona!”

HyunAe opened her eyes, or tried to, since they couldn’t open. “Yah! Lee Sungjong! What did you do this time?” HyunAe’s eyebrows furrowed as she attempted to open her eyes multiple times after that.

“Eh? Noona, you can open your eyes now.” Sungjong told HyunAe cluelessly.

“My eyes won’t open! Was there something in that eyeliner?” HyunAe gritted her teeth, she felt like hitting Sungjong, if she could find him with her eyes closed.

Sungjong looked at the ingredients and shook his head, totally oblivious to the fact that HyunAe couldn’t see him. He then opened the bottle, to see that there was white substance in the bottle.

“Okay, so, I’m thinking that white stuff is two things. Hopefully it’s not what I think.” L looked into the bottle.

“Ew! Hyung! It’s not that! I’m pretty sure it’s the second one!” Sungjong scolded L, his hyung.

“Glue?” L wiped some eyeliner on his hand and waited for it to dry. “Yeah, it’s definitely glue.” L nodded his head as he watched in dry.

“Now what are we going to do?” Sungjong panicked, his arms flailing around, occasionally hitting one of his hyungs.

“Wash it off, of course!” L rolled his eyes as if what he said was obvious. Actually, it was… But it probably wasn’t to someone like Sungjong. L quickly grabbed HyunAe’s arm harshly and led her to the sink to wash her face.

 

Naeun watched everything through the window and smirked. “Finally, if she can’t see, then she’s not as pretty as before. Not that she was ever pretty. But now, oppa won’t like her anymore and he’ll return to me!” she cackled.

“I always thought you were planning something.” Youngmin smirked as he squatted down to Naeun’s level and whispered in her ear.

Naeun screamed as she almost instantly jumped up and curled into a ball. “W-who are you?” Naeun stuttered, totally oblivious to the fact that Youngmin has been going to her school for a while.

“Choi Youngmin, HyunAe’s triplet brother. Nice to meet you.” He flashed a blinding smiled as he held his hand out for Naeun to shake it.

Naeun stared at him in shock. How could such a hot boy totally go under her hottie-radar? “N-nice to meet you, too.” She stuttered as she shook his hand. When he left, she started silently screaming. *His hand was so soft!*

 

HyunAe finally walked out of the restroom, both her eyes wide open as she glared daggers at Sungjong.

“M-mianhae noona.” Sungjong lightly chuckled as he rubbed the nape of his neck nervously.

“It’s alright. You didn’t know.” HyunAe sighed and patted his head.

“HyunAe! HyunAe! HyunAe!” Woohyun continuously called her name and pulled on her blazer.

“What?” HyunAe snapped as she shook his hand off her blazer sleeve.

“Je t’aime!” Woohyun smiled brightly.

“What in the world does that mean?” she looked at him weirdly. Never in her life had she heard that saying before.

“It means that you’re a retard!” Woohyun smiled.

HyunAe’s curious face instantly turned cold as she hit Woohyun’s head, hard. Just as she was about to hit him again, she thought of a good idea.

“Myungsoo! Je t’aime!” HyunAe smiled at L, who looked at her for a second before processing what she had said. Thankfully, or not thankfully, L had understood was the phrase actually meant.

As usual, he had his poker face on. But his heart, said otherwise. His heart was beating rapidly, and he felt so happy that he could die. “Uhh, thanks?” L coldly replied, trying to calm his emotions.

HyunAe burst in laughter, “He said thanks when I called him a retard!” she laughed loudly as she pointed at L. Woohyun soon joined her in the laughing fest.

“Uhhh, what?” L was truly confused. He had no idea why HyunAe said that she had called him a retard, when she obviously didn’t.

“Je t’aime means ‘you’re a retard’!” HyunAe continued laughing, “Woohyun taught me!” she put her arm around Woohyun’s neck as Sunggyu facepalmed.

“Uhh, HyunAe? Je t’aime means ‘I love you’ in French.” L tapped her shoulder lightly as he told her what the phrase actually meant.

S

I

L

E

N

C

E

“Oh.”

-----

Hello~ Again XD Soo, my creative juices (hopefully that did not sound as awkward as I thought it sounded XD) finally came back to me~ hehe. Listening to Infinite songs helps. XD YEHHH~ 156 subscribers~ I'm so FREAKING happy~ Haha... I'm so sorry for non frequent updates... -.- Haha, yes, I have a life.. So yeah, I'll try to update as often as  I can though. I love everyone's comments! Haha, I love everyone who is reading this story even though it's so long... >.> Augh, I'm ranting again..

Please Comment and Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx