63- Notes

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

HyunAe walked to her locker as Myungsoo walked to his own locker as well.

HyunAe opened her locker and gasped when a white paper fell out. She slowly bent down to pick it up and then opened it.

Dear Choi HyunAe,

I like you a lot. Will you go out with me? Come to the gym after school and tell me your answer.

                                                                        Your Secret Admirer’

HyunAe read the paper over and over again, ‘Yah! How am I supposed to tell you my answer when I don’t even know who the hell you are?

 

L opened his locker and a white paper fell out. ‘Another fan letter?’ he sighed as he opened the piece of paper.

Yah, Kim Myungsoo,

Meet me at the gym after school. I have something to tell you.

                                                HyunAe’

L gasped when he read it, ‘Could it be that she’s confessing to me first?’

 

After school, as the paper told them to, both HyunAe and L walked to the gym.

Why do they want me to meet them at the gym? Could it be that they want to kidnap me?’

Yay! I can finally get together with her!’

They both reached the gym at the same time and HyunAe gasped, “Kim Myungsoo, why are you here? Don’t tell me… You’re here to kidnap me?”

“What the hell? You told me to come here.” L waved the slip of white paper in the air.

“What? When did I tell you that? And you’re my secret admirer?” HyunAe gasped.

“Wait, what? I’m your secret admirer? Wait, you have a secret admirer?” L looked at HyunAe weirdly.

“What the hell is going on?” the two yelled in unison. “LEE SUNGJONG! LEE SUNGYEOL! BANG MINAH!”

The trio popped out from behind the bush. “Dammit, how did they figure out?”

“I’m going to kill you.” L threatened as he ripped the piece of white paper that was in his hands.

Sungjong, Sungyeol, and Minah exchanged worried glances before quickly fleeing.

HyunAe and L sighed as they left the gym and walked home.

It was too good to be true anyways.’ They sighed.

 

3 Days Later~

“L hyung, you should confess to HyunAe noona tomorrow!” Sungjong exclaimed as he became giggly.

“Why?” L asked, not looking up from his laptop.

“It’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow.” Sungjong pouted at the fact that L forgot what day it was the next day.

“Oh.” L looked up. “But I don’t know how to freaking confess!” L scowled.

“I can help.” Woohyun stepped out of his room.

“Of course, the player would offer his help.” L rolled his eyes.

“Hey! I know a really sweet way to confess…” Woohyun told L his plan.

“HELL NO.” L objected. “What am I? A freaking cheesy Namtree?”

Sungjong pouted, “Then when are you going to confess, huh? Taeyeon and Chaejin are expecting you and noona to have a baby named after them!”

L ignored the two whiny boys and stormed to his room to think.

After a good hour of thinking, L came to a conclusion, ‘Maybe I should confess.’

-----

Hiii~ I know, this is extremely rushed, but I felt like this fic was dragging on, so I had to end it soon. I'm so sorry if I disappointed you guys. But hey, at least you'll get a whole bunch of MyungAe/HyunSoo sweetness? Right? Right? I hope so. :/ And I just realized, my chapter numbers were messed up... Oh well, I just fixed it XD

Please Comment and Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx