40- The Last Day...

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

“It’s the last day~ It’s the last day~” Sungjong sang as he pranced around Infinite’s room.

“Finally.” HyunAe rolled her eyes.

“Guys, it’s only a break for 2 weeks and a half.” Youngmin said.

“Way to ruin their dreams, Youngmin.” Kwangmin laughed at the now pouting Sungjong.

“Well, if you think about it, we only have another semester to go until we have 3 months of vacation.” HyunAe tapped the ground.

“Seriously?! YAY!” Sungjong started prancing around again.

“Kids…” Sungyeol sighed.

“You shouldn’t be talking, I could have died because of your prank!” HyunAe shouted at Sungyeol.

“Chill, it was just a banana peel. Besides, I’m pretty sure you like being in L’s arms.” Sungyeol wiggled his eyebrows.

L and HyunAe shivered and turned to look at each other. They glared at each other before quickly turning away.

“And I’m pretty sure L liked you being in his arms.” Woohyun added on.

“Do you know how wrong that sounds?” Kwangmin appeared at the doorway, followed by Youngmin and Teen Top.

"Did you... TELEPORT?!" Sungyeol gasped at Kwangmin and Youngmin, who were just inside the room, that were now at the doorway.

“What sounds?” Sungjong stopped prancing around and looked at everyone innocently.

“And that sounds wrong too.” Kwangmin added on, ignoring Sungyeol.

“You think wrong.” Youngmin looked at his triplet brother disgustingly.

“You were the one who thought it first.”

“Was not!”

“Yeah right!”

“No I didn’t.”

“Whatever. Mehrong.”

“Would you two stop fighting for once?” C.A.P looked down at the two, who were now so scared that they almost peed in their pants.

C.A.P returned to Teen Top as they formed a line.

“What in the…” HyunAe looked at them weirdly.

“Are you in the military or something?” Woohyun eyed them weirdly.

“Well, we’ll see you guys in 2 and a half weeks~” L.Joe waved to them as he winked at HyunAe, causing her to blush.

Teen Top then did their swag walk as they exited the school.

“Why… Do I feel like I’m going to see them over the break?” HyunAe thought aloud.

“Same here.” Everyone else agreed.

HyunAe quickly shooed the thought away as she and Sungjong started ‘partying’.

“No more school~ No more school~” they cheered.

“You know what? We should have a Christmas part on Christmas Eve.” Kwangmin spoke as everyone froze to look at him.

“The almighty…” HyunAe started.

“Fake swag king….” Youngmin added on.

“Suggested to have…” Sungjong’s eyes were as wide as saucers.

“A PARTY?!” L gasped as he finished the sentence.

“There’s something wrong with the world…” the 4 muttered in unison.

“Weird people.” Kwangmin rolled his eyes as he looked at Infinite to see if they were going to come.

“Were going.” Sunggyu agreed.

“Good.” Kwangmin smiled.

“We should get home now.” L looked at his phone.

“And here comes L, the party pooper.” Infinite, the Min’s, and HyunAe groaned.

“What?! What did I do?!” L looked around in confusion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ I am so confused right now... I have no idea what I'm writing... -.- I'm so tired~ So, sorry if it's lame... >.> I love everyone's comments though~ Haha, you guys make me happy ^^

Please Comment or Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx