61- The Decision to Change

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

HyunAe sat in her room while fiddling with her glasses. ‘Maybe I should really wear contacts…’ she sighed.

Why? Who’s there to impress, other than Myungsoo, who is already madly in love with you.’ Her inner conscious replied.

Who said I was going to impress someone? And he is not madly in love with me.’ HyunAe replied back.

Oh really, then why are you deciding to wear contacts only now? When you realized you fell for Myungsoo? Oh, and yes, he is madly in love with you. If you didn’t know, you are officially even slower than Taeyeon.’

I decided to because I want to! Okay? I am not slower than Taeyeon! You know what, why am I even talking to you? Go away!’

Hey! Is that a way to talk to your inner conscious? Rude. HMPH!’

“I should get contacts.” HyunAe sighed as she stood up to head to her sister, Hyuna’s room.

“Unnie, can you get me contacts?” HyunAe burst into her older sister’s room without even knocking.

Hyuna turned around to look at HyunAe, “Well then. Don’t even bother to knock, because you know, I could definitely not be changing right now. Also, why do you want contacts? You look beautiful the way you are, honey.”

HyunAe looked at Hyuna weirdly. “What are you, my mother? Calling me honey and everything… And why can’t I get contacts?”

“Fine. I give in. I’ll get you contacts. Now will you leave me alone and go talk about fashion or something with Kibum? That boy is seriously getting on my nerves.” Hyuna gave in and pointed toward the door, signaling for HyunAe to leave her room.

 

Meanwhile, L was sitting in his room while looking at his Middle School pictures, when he was a nerd with huge spectacles. He was sure that now he could pull off the glasses look and still look cool. ‘Maybe I should get glasses again.’

Why? So you can impress someone? Well actually, you want to be matching with HyunAe, don’t you? Hah. Love is so influencing.’ L’s inner conscious chuckled at him.

What? Why would I want to be matching with that nerd?’ L growled.

Uhhh, because you love her? Duh, retard.’ His conscious said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

You know what, shut up. I feel like I’m freaking mental talking to you.’ L scowled when he realized that he was, in fact, talking to his own conscious.

“Yah, Moonsoo. Come with me to buy some glasses.” L hit his younger brother’s back.

“No. Why? I was going to go hang out with Daeyeol!” Moonsoo whined as L dragged him out of the house.

“Well the optometrist is on the way to Sungyeol’s house, so come with me.” L continued to drag Moonsoo.

Moonsoo sighed and pulled his arm out of his hyung’s grip. “Fine. But hyung, why do you even want glasses?”

“Contacts are annoying.” L replied simply. “Now stop asking questions and walk faster so that you’re not late to your little buddy Daeyeol’s house.”

Moonsoo shut up and glared at his hyung.

 

The Next Day~

HyunAe and L arrived at school, HyunAe with her contacts, and L with his glasses. They both gasped once they saw each other.

“Why the hell are you wearing glasses/contacts?” 

-----

HELLO EVERYONE~

hehehe. How did you like the chapter? XD YAYYY 163 subbies~ And thank you to all the people that comment. Comments make my day~ :D And I'm sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes...

Please Comment and Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx