16- Kwangmin

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

“Brothers… and SISTER?!” the whole cafeteria shrieked, especially the queenkas.

“But they’re so… different!” “She’s ugly, and they’re pretty though…” “Was she adopted?”

“YAH, YAH, YAH! How dare you think HyunAe is ugly and was adopted?! HyunAe is my beautiful triplet sister and she was not adopted!” Youngmin hugged me.

Youngmin, you’re only making it worse…

“Right Kwangmin?!” Youngmin demanded.

You should know by now, he’s not going to say anything to support you…

“Hmm, yeah. Whatever.” Kwangmin walked away with his hands in his pocket.

Tch. What a fake swag walk.

“Your swag walk isn’t that great either.” I heard a voice behind me.

“Sungjong, stop reading my mind.” I didn’t even bother to turn around and confirm who it was.

“Who said I was Sungjong?” the person walked in front of me.

“Kwangmin?! When did you get back here?” I gasped.

Kwangmin smirked, “You. Fail. You think out loud, did you know that?”

No. I didn’t know that. Geez, making me feel like an idiot.

“Kwangmin, you’re mean.”

“HyunAe, you’re annoying.

“Butthead!”

“Failure.”

“Butthole!”

“Ugly!”

The whole cafeteria stared at us fighting. Of course, hearing insults from a Choi ‘twin’ is something new.

“You shouldn’t look in mirrors, HyunAe. I’m afraid they’ll break.”

“You shouldn’t talk to girls, Kwangmin. You’ll turn them lesbian.”

“Your mom!”

“Your mom is my mom, idiot!”

“…”

“In your face Kwangmin!”

And that’s how lunch ended.

-----

~Gym~

We were playing soccer, the one sport Ihated.

Of course, I was playing against the snobby queenkas. I officially think that the gym coach hates me…

We were kicking the ball to get to the goal when the snobby Son Naeun comes and ‘accidentally’ kicks the ball at my head.

Son Naeun… I hate you. *blacks out*

-----

Kwangmin POV:

~In the nurse’s office~

“HyunAe?” I stepped into the nurse’s office.

Oh, she’s asleep.

How does she get hit in the head by a soccer ball? Ha.

“Mianhae HyunAe, I know I’m mean and all, but you know I love you, right? No homo... Get better already! A pale HyunAe isn’t as pretty as a normal HyunAe. Either way, you’re an idiot for letting yourself get hit by a soccer ball. Especially if Naeun kicked it. Babo, hurry up and wake up! You look like one of those really sick people in the hospitals.” I sighed before turning around to leave.

“Kwangmin? Why are you here?” HyunAe sat up from the bed.

“Stupid Youngmin kept on bothering me until I agreed to come check on you. Tch. Don’t think I care about you.” I lied.

“Well then, good night.” She went back to sleep.

WHAT. WAS. THAT?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ Sorry if the chapter seems rushed... >.> 

Please Comment or Subscribe~ 

-MochiSaurx