47- New Year Party (Part I)

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

No one’s POV:

“Yah! How does APink even know about the party?!” L glared at the maknae, now wondering why he even agreed to hosting a party at their dorm.

Sungjong looked down guiltily, “I kind of have Hayoung’s number…” It wasn’t his fault that he had a special attraction to APink’s maknae.

“Why do you have her number? Oh wait, never mind. Because you’re obsessed with her.” L rolled his eyes as he grumpily sat down. Why did L hate APink? Because Naeun would always obsess over him, to the point that she gave him chocolates every year on Valentine’s Day, slipped ‘Secret Admirer’ notes inside his locker although it wasn’t really a secret that it was her, and she even got close to Sungjong, or tried to, just so that she could become closer to him.

“I’m sorry hyung, but it’s fun to have girl group dance battles with her!” Sungjong pouted, “Besides, I didn’t mean to send it to her!” Sungjong immediately regretted that he kept Hayoung’s number saved on his phone.

“Gawd, she’s coming.” L groaned, he didn’t want that Naeun coming in and ruining his New Years Eve.

“That’s why we have HyunAe noona!” Sungjong smiled brightly.

L looked at Sungjong weirdly, wondering why HyunAe was all of a sudden brought into this conversation.

 

HyunAe was walking around her room, inspecting the Hello Kitty and Pedobear suits. *Perfect for Myungsoo…* she smirked to herself while packing the costumes in a large bag to bring to Infinite’s dorm.

“Hey, HyunAe.” Kwangmin walked in as she was packing the costumes.

“What?” HyunAe looked up to find Kwangmin on the phone.

“APink’s going.” He answered shortly before quickly leaving the room.

“Where?” HyunAe screamed so that Kwangmin could hear her down the hall.

“To Infinite’s for the party!” He yelled back as he quickly ran far away from HyunAe’s room.

“BWOH?!” the news finally sunk into HyunAe’s brain. “HELL NO! I’m not going anymore!” she yelled, not caring about the costumes anymore. She had vowed to never come close to that Son Naeun, or she would have to pull out a frying pan again.

“HyunAe~ We already promised!” Youngmin and Minah yelled from downstairs.

“Well, tell them that I’m sick or something!” HyunAe screamed back, shivering with disapproval. She had nothing against the APink girls, just Naeun, who was in APink, which meant, if APink was coming, she was coming. And HyunAe absolutely loathed that girl just as much as L did.

 

*And this is why I don’t let Naeun unnie read my texts.* Hayoung sighed as she watched Naeun choose a dress out of her closet full of dresses. “Unnie, just wear jeans and a shirt. I mean, Infinite, Teen Top, the twins, and HyunAe’s going to be there as well, not just L.” she sighed as she starting texting Sungjong, apologizing and talking about how Naeun read her messages.

“Whatever Hayoung, you’re going to dress up too, for Sungjong right?” Naeun turned toward Hayoung and smirked as Hayoung’s face became as red as a tomato. Hayoung always hated how Naeun knew everything about who everyone liked. It was like she stalked everyone in the school.

 

“The doorbell rang.” L sighed from the couch as he kept on watching TV.

“Hyung, go get it. I’m busy.” Sungjong exclaimed from the kitchen.

“Fine.” L groaned as he got up. He opened the door to see the triplets and Teen Top, smiling. Well, everyone was smiling except for HyunAe.

“Son Naeun’s not here, right?” HyunAe looked around.

“Yeah.” L replied before sitting back down.

HyunAe sighed in relief before sitting down to watch TV as well.

“Noona! You’re here!” Sungjong enveloped HyunAe in a bear hug.

“Gah!” HyunAe gasped.

“How was the date?” he whispered in your ear and smirked.

“I don’t know, how was watching my date?” HyunAe whispered back before smirking back.

 

“Hyung, get the door.” Sungjong pointed at the door.

“No. Ask another hyung.” L turned to Sungjong and glared.

“Why? You’re wifey is waiting outside the door.” Sungjong smirked.

“Ew. Maknae, just get the door before I throw out your teddy bear.” L threatened.

Sungjong immediately stood up and went to get the door.

“Annyeong~” Naeun waved to Sungjong as she barged into the dorm.

‘Mianhe.’ Hayoung mouthed to Sungjong as she walked into the dorm as well.

‘Kwenchana.’ He mouthed back before closing the door.

 


“Ugh. It’s her.” HyunAe, L, and Naeun groaned in unison before glaring intently at each other.

*Oh dear, this is going to be tiresome.* Sungjong sighed and looked at the other Infinite members for help. They sighed along with him and shook their heads.

 

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo!” HyunAe whispered in the L’s ear.

“What?” he whispered back, slightly annoyed that Naeun kept on clinging to him.

“Come with me.” HyunAe stood up as L quickly shook Naeun off and followed.

“Hoya, knock him out!” HyunAe yelled as Hoya appeared out of nowhere and forced a liquid substance down L’s throat.

“….Now, to change him.” L heard HyunAe mutter before he out,

 

“Hey, we need someone to change L.” HyunAe walked out of L’s room.

“Why?” Sungjong looked up from his food.

HyunAe fetched her bag and pulled out a Hello Kitty costume, “Payback for laughing at my outfit from before.”

“Arasso, I’ll help.” Sungjong smirked.

 

L woke up about 10 minutes after Infinite had finished changing him. He jumped out of his bed and stood up to leave, well he tried to stand up. He instantly fell down, he looked down to find that he wasn’t wearing his clothes anymore, he was wearing... a pink dress?! His arms and legs had changed too, they were now extremely pale and he somehow got fatter. *Oh wait, is this… A Hello Kitty costume?!* L panicked as he felt a headband on his head, he pulled it off to find tha it had cat ears with a huge bow.

“CHOI HYUNAE! LEE SUNGJONG! LEE HOWON!” he screamed as he ran out of his room.

-----

Hello everyone~ haha, since Infinite is like, distaracting me from writing -.- I've decided that I'll put the rest of the party up on the first day of 2012~ Wooo, haha. A lame update for the last day of the Year, but hey, I tried. Everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR~ Hopefully you don't unsubscribe so that I'll be happy for the last day of 2011 TT.TT Please comment. Only one person, my dongsaeng from school, commented on the last chapter TT.TT I'm sad.

Note: I have nothing against APink or APink's Naeun, I think they are all pretty, including Naeun. 

Please Comment or Subscribe~ ^^

-MochiSaurx