35- The Kiss... or Not?!

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

L leaned closer until his lips were centimeters away from HyunAe’s.

“YAH! YAH! YAH! YAH! YAH!” HyunAe screamed, slapping L once with every ‘YAH’ she yelled.

The whole school’s eyes widened as they stifled laughs.

“OW! OW! OW! OW! OW!” L screamed in pain every time HyunAe’s hand came in contact with his face. “WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!”

HyunAe rubbed her lips furiously while glaring at L. “You know damn right what that was for!”

“Baby~ Why won’t you let me ever kiss you?” L did aegyo as he lied.

Infinite finally couldn’t hold in their laughs as they bursted out laughing.

“My lips are precious!” HyunAe exclaimed as she touched her lips again.

L pouted as he opened his mouth to say something.

“And DON’T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING.” HyunAe glared at L.

L instantly shut his mouth as he glared at the watchers, “Don’t you have your own business?!” L shouted at them as they scrambled away.

-----

“Finally, I can stop acting.” L sighed in relief.

“Whew! That was close.” Sungjong wiped off the invisible sweat bead on his forehead.

“Godammit L! You better stay 3 feet away from me from now on!” HyunAe grit her teeth as she continued to rub her lips.

“Geez lady, it’s not like I kissed you! I was that far away!” L showed how far away he was with his thumb and index finger.

“And you part is that big!” Woohyun exclaimed.

“You would know!” L shouted back angrily.

“Is that true?!” HyunAe started laughing like a maniac.

“It’s true!” Sungjong exclaimed as he started laughing with HyunAe.

L glared at the two.

-----

Infinite, HyunAe, and the Min’s were now walking to class. L’s hand accidentally slightly touched HyunAe’s.

“Yah! 3 feet!” HyunAe exclaimed without even turning around.

“What if I don’t?” L smirked.

“Then I’ll slap you again. I’m sure you’ll like that.” HyunAe smirked back as L slowly backed away while rubbing his still sore cheek.

-----

“Choi HyunAe, L, please do these two problems on the board!” the teacher said as she pointed at the two math problems on the board.

The two reluctantly walked up to the board as they each grabbed chalk as they started writing.

“Yah! 3 feet!” HyunAe slapped L’s back, hard.

“Yah! The board isn’t even 3 feet!” L screamed in agony.

“Well, too bad! Go figure the problem out on the wall!” HyunAe exclaimed.

“Why don’t you!” L shouted back.

“Want me to hit you again?!” HyunAe glared at L, hand up high in the air getting ready to slap him.

L shrunk back in fear as he walked to the wall to do his work, “Sorry…”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ My mind is finally working LOL. And if you didn't read the last chapter again, I edited it. So, Kwangmin and Youngmin are now known as the Min's to make life easier for me xD. And also, to make life easier for me, Daeyeol is included in  Infinite when I put that Infinite did something. :P Soo, How do you like the chapter? And YAY 106 subscribers! :D I love everyone's comments~ I love reading how you think of every chapter! :D

Please Comment or Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx