55- The Stupid Plan

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

“I heard we have a new student today!” “I heard that he’s hot!” “I heard that he’s a foreigner!”  Whispers were heard in the hallways as HyunAe ran to her class in fear of being late again. *So annoying, it’s just a new stude-… oh . Is that the new student?! Damn, he’s tall.*

HyunAe quickly opened the door to the classroom and ran to her seat, waiting for the teacher to come in and introduce the new student. She sat there, fumbling with the jacket sleeves and looked outside the window, only to find Naeun sitting on a bench and texting while smirking.

“Class! We have a new student” the teacher came into the new room and clapped, causing the girl students to squeal in delight that the new student was in their class. “Introduce yourself.” She opened the door and allowed the new student to enter.

“Annyeonghasaeyo! Son Dongwoon-imnida!” the new student introduced himself. “It’s nice to meet you! I hope we can become good friends!”

“Yes! Yes! We will become very good friends!” the girls squealed as the boys rolled their eyes at the girls’ reactions. Dongwoon smiled at the girls brightly before walking to the seat that the teacher had instructed him to sit in, which just happened to be next to HyunAe.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Son Dongwoon!” Dongwoon introduced himself with a bright smile.

“Hi. I’m HyunAe. Choi HyunAe, do you drink a lot of milk? You’re so tall!” HyunAe looked up at him even though he was sitting.

“No, I jus-“Dongwoon started to speak before he was cut off by a certain dinosaur.

“You’re just too short!” Dongwoo exclaimed from the back.

“I wouldn’t be talking, shorty! Why don’t you take those shoe lifts out of your shoes and see how tall you actually are!” HyunAe sneered as Dongwoo turned red and laughed awkwardly.

“Are you by any chance, related to Son Nae-“ HyunAe was about to ask Dongwoon before being quickly cut off by him.

“No, of course not! What makes you think that! Naeun and I are dating!” Dongwoon lied and chuckled nervously.

HyunAe raised a brow before returning to her book. She started reading again as Dongwoon sighed a sigh of relief and loosened his tie a bit.

“The obsessed fangirl…” Youngmin raised a brow.

“Has a non-L boyfriend?!” Kwangmin gasped in surprise.

Infinite, excluding the sleeping L, chuckled at the Mins’ statement. L slowly lifted his head up and looked around, “Did I miss somethi- HOLY ! WHY IS HE SO TALL?!” L eyes became three times bigger than usual as he stared at Dongwoon as if he were and alien.

“Hello! I’m Son Dongwoon! It’s nice to meet you!” Dongwoon smiled and turned around to face L.

“Dongwoon, Dongwoo. Ha. Why are they so different?!” L chuckled to himself. Unfortunately, his dinosaur-looking hyung heard him and glared at him.

“You kids in the back! SHUT UP!” the teacher pointed her ruler toward the boys in the back who were talking and talking. The boys immediately shut up and looked at the teacher for further instructions. “Good.” The teacher sighed before opening her lesson booklet to start her lecture.

 

“Dongwoon!” Naeun exclaimed as she ran toward her ‘boyfriend’.

“Naeun!” Dongwoon ran toward her and enveloped her in a hug.

HyunAe pretended to throw up, “Man, that’s even worse than watching Sungjong attempt to flirt with Hayoung.”

“Hey! My flirting isn’t that bad!” Sungjong stomped his feet and exclaimed, not realizing that Hayoung was right next to him.

“Y-You’ve been flirting with me?” a tomato red Hayoung looked up at Sungjong, who had instantly become red once he realized Hayoung was there.

“E-err.” Sungjong stuttered. “Noona! Now look what you did!” he slapped your arm mercilessly, causing you to groan in pain.

“Jagiya~ How are you?” Naeun cooed as she clung on to Dongwoon’s arm, causing all the girls to wail in disapproval.

“I’m doing fine, baby.” Dongwoon pinched her cheeks affectionately as Naeun smiled brightly and the guys glared at him.

Infinite looked at each other as their fingers curled up at the disgustingly sweet scene.

“That’s.”

“Just.”

“Plain.”

“Disgusting.” The triplets put a sentence together describing the scene.

~In Naeun’s Mind~

Hehehe. If Dongwoo acts as my boyfriend, then L oppa will be jealous and he’ll finally be mine! You see, Dongwoon is going to help me by pretending to be my boyfriend and he’s going to be all cuddly with me, so then L oppa will get jealous and he will come to me! Like those mangas! The girl likes the guy and the guy likes the girl as well, but then the girl goes out with another guy, and then that makes the first guy jealous, so then the girl and the first guy end up together! I’m so smart! Son Naeun, you are a genius!

Dongwoon and I will be cuddling together, and then L oppa will come over, handsome as always, and pull me away from Dongwoon. And then he’ll start yelling at me about how I’m making him jealous because I’m so cuddly with Dongwoon, so then he’ll accidentally blurt out that he loves me, not that HyunAe! After that, I’ll tell him that I never loved Dongwoon, and L oppa and I will date and Dongwoon will go back to Busan and never appear again in our relationship and then we’ll get married!

~End of Naeun’s Mind Picture~

Naeun then took a peak at L, who was preoccupied with HyunAe’s fail aegyo. She gritted her teeth when he smiled kindly at HyunAe and touched her hair as well. Furiously stomping her feet, Naeun clung even closer to Dongwoon, but yet again, L didn’t even look Naeun’s way. *Why won’t he look my way?!*

-----

I'm so sorry, I haven't been updating TT.TT I'm so busy.. Please forgive me! I hope you guys comment lots though! hehehe, I love you all! and 151 subbies?! I'm so happy XDD hehehe

Please Comment and Subscribe~ ^^

-MochiSaurx