13- HyunAe's Brothers~

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

HyunAe POV:

“HYUNG! That hurt!” I heard someone scream as I opened my eyes.

“It should have!” I heard someone else scream back as I heard the sound of someone’s head being hit, hard.

“OW! You’re going to wake noona up!” the voice screamed again.

“You’re the one yelling!” the other person started nagging.

…Now that I come to think of it. Where am I?! I slowly got out of the bed and stepped out the closed door.

“Oh, noona, Annyeong! Did we wake you up?” Sungjong asked while rubbing his head as L glared at him from behind.

I nodded and sighed, so I guess I’m at Infinite’s… For some reason.

“Noona fell asleep in the car and so we didn’t know where you lived so we just brought you to our dorm.” Sungjong started, “And I… kind of, fell asleep on the same bed as you.” He chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck.

“Oh, I see…” I nodded.

“See? I told you noona wasn’t going to make a big deal out of it!” Sungjong smiled a bright smile and smirked at L.

L sighed before turning around to start scolding Sungyeol for drinking too much coffee.

“He’s such and umma.” I laughed at him nagging at Sungyeol about how coffee stunts growth. Truthfully, L shouldn’t be talking, Sungyeol is so much taller than him.

“Noona! Your phone is ringing!” Sungjong pointed to the phone on the counter, “It’s been ringing since 3 in the morning!”

I yawned and walked toward my phone to look at the caller ID. “Youngmin…” I murmured before purposely not picking up the phone.

“NOONA! Your phone is ringing again!” Sungjong called again.

I turned around and looked at the caller ID, again. “Kwangmin…” I murmured, again, and purposely didn’t pick up, again. “If they would stop calling me.” I sighed and walked toward the couch with my phone in my hand. My phone rang, yet again. You know what, I’ll just pick up the phone.

“What.” I snapped as I picked up the call.

“HYUNAE! WHERE ARE YOU?!” I heard the panicked voices of my twin brothers on the line. (A/N: Let’s just say that the Jo twins last names are Choi.)

“At Infinite’s dorm.” I answered truthfully. And if you were wondering, yes, Choi Youngmin and Choi Kwangmin are my brothers. We were triplets in fact.

“WITH GUYS?!” they screamed again as I pulled my phone away from my ear.

“Yup.” I smirked after I pulled the phone back to my ear.

“MWOH?! We’re going over there RIGHT NOW!” they screamed before hanging up.

Ha! As if they’ll find me.

“Hyung, the doorbell is ringing!” Sungjong shrieked at L.

“No shet Sherlock.” L smirked before opening the door. “Oh, Youngmin, Kwangmin, what are you doing here?”

Oh shet, that was quick.

“Where’s HyunAe?” They asked while panting, probably from running all the way here.

“HyunAe?!” L scowled, “You know HyunAe?!”

“Yup!” Youngmin, Kwangmin, and I chorused.

“HYUNAE!” they shrieked and enveloped me in a bone crushing hug. “Umma was worried about you!”

“Wait, umma?!” Infinite gasped, “HYUNAE, THE UGLY DUCKLING, IS RELATED TO THE CHOI TWINS?!”

Well, that was a nice description of me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ Sorry for not updating yesterday and for the short chapter today! *bows* I was shopping and I was at the Vietnamese Festival yesterday... Speaking of the festival, I saw a guy that looked like the Jo twins... I was like O.O and then I was like, "Heyyy, he's pretty cute." LOL. Me and my for pretty boys. xD But the thing was... I was staring at him, and he was staring back. O.o haha xD and yeahhh... Sorry for my long 'story' about the festival...

Please Comment or Subscribe~ ^^

-MochiSaurx