4- To Become Pretty...

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

“That was lame…” I said after Sungjong had said the cheesy line.

“Agreed.” L nodded and stood next to me. We fist bumped and smirked.

“No need to be mean…” Sungjong pouted.

You chuckled and patted his head, “Anyways, what’s going on?”

“Noona! Weren’t you listening to me?! I said I was going to help you become pretty!” Sungjong pouted yet again.

“Ahhh, so you’re saying I’m ugly?” I smirked.

“A-aniyo. You’re pretty, I just… uhh. Want to help you become prettier than you are?” Sungjong scratched the back of his neck.

“Sungjong, stop making her feel better. She’s plain ugly, face the truth.” L shrugged and walked out of the room with the rest of Infinite glaring at him.

“Well, someone thinks that being pretty is everything.” I sighed. You know what? I think he was wearing guy-liner… He was wasn’t he? Man, he is so into rainbows.

All of a sudden I couldn’t see anything. “Okay, WHO TOOK MY GLASSES THIS TIME?!” I yelled and turned around to find myself tripping over nothing.

“Noona, Kwenchana?” Sungjong swiftly caught me.

“Err, yeah.” I blushed before standing up and wiping the invisible dirt off my uniform.

“Do you like anyone?” The choding, Sungyeol, suddenly appeared in front of my face with my glasses.

“My glasses!” I reached for them to have them be pulled back.

“I’ll give them back if you tell me who you like.” Sungyeol stuck his tongue out at me. What a choding.

“Shiro! Give it back!”

“No!”

“Yah! You little brat!”

“MWAHAHA!”

“You… you… YOU BUTTHOLE!”

“PWAHAHAHA!” All of Infinite fell to the floor laughing except Hoya. Hoya’s a cool guy, he’s not gay, or weak, or shet like that. He’s normal, I wonder how he got stuck with these kids.

I quickly snatched my glasses from Sungyeol and put them on. What’s with stealing my glasses these days? Ahhh, finally I can see. L soon came running in.

“IT’S SO HOT TODAY!” he screamed at the top of his lungs.

“Not again…” Hoya sighed before walking toward L. He pulled out some type of substance from a pocket inside his blazer and forced it down L’s throat causing the guy to sleep almost instantly. “Hmm, looks like my new experiment works better than the last one…” Hoya muttered.

Wait, EXPERIMENTS?! On second thought, Hoya might be the weirdest out of all of Infinite. Hopefully, I don’t do something that makes Hoya have to use a substance on me. That would probably be my death day.

“Now, noona. Since the disturbance is sleeping let’s start!” Sungjong started jumping up and down. “Sungyeol! Get the masks! Woohyun, get her contacts! Sunggyu, get Hoya to give us some of that substance!” he started ordering Infinite around.

Oh wait, Hoya’s substance?! On me?! Oh no… Please no. God help me… No, not you L, the real God.

The next thing I knew, a liquid was running down my throat and I started to fell drowsy.

“You think the substance really works?” I heard whispers.

“Well, it worked on L, didn’t it?” another guy said before I fell unconscious.

-----

I opened my eyes to see all of Infinite staring at me, including L, who was unconscious just a minute ago. Wait, it was a minute ago, right? OMO. What time is it?!

“Noona!” Sungjong shook me.

“Ow. What do you want?” I snapped. Sungjong, let me tell you something, you DO NOT shake a person who just woke up.

“We put a whitening mask on you and-“ Sungjong started.

“You WHAT?!” I exclaimed.

“And then we bought you contacts for-“ Sungjong started talking again.

“Why did you buy contacts?! They’re so expensive!” I gasped.

“Your eyes, and then we decided to get you some clot-“ Sungjong started before being interrupted, yet again by me.

“You bought more?!”

“Noona! Let me finish my sentence! Anyways, so we bought you some clothes.” Sungjong finally finished his sentence.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because noona wants to be pretty, right? For the guy she likes.” Sungjong smiled his sweet noona-killer smile.

“Mwoh? I don’t like anyone.” I raised my head and lied.

“According to your friend, Minah, you do.” Sungjong pointed at Minah who was hiding behind Woohyun.

“Mianhae, HyunAe. Woohyun’s aegyo got to me.” Minah looked down.

“So you like L.Joe, huh?” Sungjong smiled again, “You know, he’s a player.” He warned you.

“I know, but…” I sighed.

“You like him, right? So your Sungjong dongsaeng will be your love doctor!” Sungjong winked.

“A love doctor? What is that?!” I started laughing hysterically, “Sungjong! You are so cheesy!”

“Oh yeah, noona. Remember to come here again tomorrow after school!” Sungjong exclaimed before pushing you out the door.

Wait, I HAVE TO COME HERE AGAIN?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Heyyy! Here's chapter 4!  Hehehe, it seems like Hoya is a mad scientist~ And oh yeah, in this story, L is gay. But you know... he might change. *winks*

Please Comment or Susbcribe! :3

-MochiSaurx