51- The Two Meet at the Orphanage & L's Diary

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

“Hey! I asked you first!” HyunAe combed her fingers through her now tangled hair.

“No!I asked you first!” L massaged his shoulder, which had come in contact with HyunAe’s hard head a few seconds before.

“Don’t lie!I asked you first!” HyunAe hit L’s hurt shoulder, causing a huge sound. The two kids winced at the sound.

“Ow! That hurts, lady!” L massaged his shoulder once again and pushed HyunAe’s forehead with his index finger.

“Ow! That hurts, lady!” HyunAe mimicked L and stuck out her tongue.

“Who said you could mimic me?” L glared at her, sticking his own tongue out as well.

“I said! And who said you could push my forehead?” HyunAe leaned closer to L, still sticking her tongue out at him.

“I did! Then don’t hit me and I won’t push your freaking forehead!” L leaned closer to HyunAe with his tongue sticking out. L and HyunAe’s faces were now only a few inches away from each other and the kids started to giggle.

“Stop leaning toward me!” HyunAe leaned even closer to L.

You stop leaning toward me!” L mimicked HyunAe’s actions.

HyunAe and L leaned closer and closer until finally, their tongues touched. “BLEH!” They screamed in unison, covering their mouths, both their faces a tint of pink.

“They kissed!” Taeyeon and Chaejin squealed, holding each other hands and jumping at the same time. “Unnie/Noona and oppa/hyung sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes…-” the kids paused, thinking for a minute, “Taejin in a baby carriage!”

“EWWW!” the said two shrieked as their faces turned even redder than before.

“They’re blushing!” the children squealed again, jumping in circles.

“NO, WE’RE NOT!” HyunAe and L covered their faces now.

“They’re talking in unison!” the children grinned, amused at the two’s reaction to what they say.

“Stop it!” They glared at each other before grabbing the child that was with them and leaving.

 

 

“Bye Taeyeon-ah! If I need advice again, I’ll come back!” HyunAe grinned, waving at the younger.

“Neh, unnie! Bye bye!” Taeyeon called as she waved as well.

*I hope they’ll get together soon. So then they can get married, and then they can have a child named Taejin! So then, I can play with a baby!* Taeyeon smiled to herself as HyunAe left.

 

 

“Bye Chaejin! Next time I need advice, I’ll come to you, okay?” L whispered as he showed the ‘O.K’ sign with his fingers.

“Okay! Bye hyung!” Chaejin held up the ‘O.K’ sign in return before waving.

*I want to have a new friend! Taejin! Taeyeon and my names together! Sounds good!* Chaejin grinned to himself as he slightly blushed.

 

 

~The Next Day~

“MyungAe!” Sungjong whispered to his hyungs, APink (excluding Naeun), and Minah.

“Lemonade?” Minah looked up at Sungjong, wondering what ‘MyungAe’ was.

“No! Why does everyone think it’s lemonade?! Myungsoo hyung, and HyunAe noona! Added together, is MyungAe!” Sungjong explained.

“Oh, is it kind of like KyuMin, or EunHae? What were they called again? OT… something?” Minah referred to Super Junior OTP’s.

“OTP’s?” Woohyun stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Yeah, kind of like that. I guess…” Sungjong nodded.

“But, isn’t L gay?” Hayoung tilted her head innocently.

“No, he isn’t gay. Well, not technically. He just thinks he’s gay because he once saw me dressed as a girl and called me hot.” Sungjong clarified.

“Oh…” Everyone nodded.

 

 

“Has anyone seen my phone?” L opened the door and asked.

“Nope.” Everyone shook their heads.

L turned around and quickly closed the door before running to look for his lost phone.

“Now, let’s see… Ah! Found it! His diary!” Sungjong scrolled through L’s phone.

“His diary is in his phone? What is this?!” Woohyun rolled his eyes as everyone shrugged.

“Okay, the last entry…” Sungjong started reading L’s diary. “Dear diary… PWAHAHAHA!” he burst out laughing.

“Hey! Let me read it! We want to know what he wrote!” Woohyun snatched the phone from the maknae.

“Dear diary, I think there’s something wrong with… me… OH MY GAWD!” Woohyun also burst out laughing.

“Hand it over, Woohyun. You overreact way too much.” Sungyeol grabbed the phone from Woohyun’s hand.

“Dear diary, I think there’s something wrong with me. Lately, around this one girl, my heart always goes DUGEUN DUGEUN. L IS SO FUNNY!” Sungyeol screamed his dolphin scream before falling over and laughing.

“Just let me read it! You guys are so childish!” Sungjong took back the phone and started reading in a dramatic voice. “Dear diary, I think there’s something wrong with me. Lately, around this one girl, my heart always goes dugeun dugeun. That girl is Choi HyunAe, which is weird, becauseI’m hot, and she’s ugly. Well, at least that’s what everyone is saying, but lately, she’s starting to get prettier to me. I don’t know what to do, the last time I’ve felt likethis, was when Sungjong dressed like a girl. But that was only for a minute, and then the feeling vanished, but now I feel it whenever I see her. Maybe I should go to the orphanage later and ask Chaejin what to do. Yeah, he’ll probably help, even though he’s only around 9…” Sungjong chuckled lightly as he read the last part, “Love, thehot and y Kim Myungsoo.”

“WHAT?!” A pissed Naeun entered the room.

*Oh … * Infinite, APink, and Minah glanced at each other.

-----

Hello~ LOL. I'm pretty sure I've ended another chapter with 'oh ...' before xD Actually, I'm very sure. LOL. And Taejin is a mixture of Taeyeon and Chaejin's names. xD If you haven't figured out....

Please Comment or Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx