45- Date

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

HyunAe’s POV:

Of course, Myungsoo and Minah would do this… I sighed while looking at my outfit. A FRIKIN’ red and white dress, with FRIKIN’ bow designs all over it, as well as a huge FRIKIN’ bow in the middle. I swear Minah, you and your fanfics.

“HyunAe~” I heard the voice I dreaded the most call my name.

“What?!” I sneered as I turned to face Minah. Obviously, my facial expression didn’t match what I was wearing because Minah instantly started bursting out laughing and hitting things. The poor mannequin that was standing next to her.

“I… *giggle giggle* brought you some… *giggle giggle* shoes!” She exclaimed before whacking the poor mannequin again. I swear, the next time she hits that mannequin; its head is going to fall off.

“You expect me, Choi HyunAe, to wear this?!” I glared at the pair of red, sparkly flats. What am I? That girl in the Wizard of Oz? Gawd, she knows how much I hate sparkly things. I seriously need to ban her from reading those romance fanfics, she needs to learn that the people of this world aren’t all happy and full of rainbows… Well, some are, but you know what I mean…

“What? Are you, Choi HyunAe, afraid to wear a simple pair of flats?” Minah crossed her arms as she smirked. One day, Minah, one day I am going to…

“I’ll wear them.” I groaned in defeat as I slipped on the pair of sparkly, red flats. I swear, I look ridiculous right now. No, don’t even try to say I look lovely, I know I look like a freaking red girl version of Barney. Yeah, I said it. BARNEY. You know, that pedo dinosaur guy? Yeah, him.

“And then we need to put on a headband…” Minah tapped her chin. Okay, only a headband. Only a red, sparkly headba- WAIT! Aheadband now? God, help me. No, not you Kim Myungsoo, the actual god. Even though I’m atheist…

“Now, time for makeup!” Minah clapped gleefully as she pulled out a huge bag full of all the things the b*tchy queenkas usually carry around. You know, makeup. Well, Sungjong carried it around too, but that’s a different story. And hopefully, this time, the boys don’t start randomly singing again.

“Ow! Shiz Minah! Why are you poking my eye?!”

“Well, if you would stop moving!”

That’s weird, I heard Sungjong say the same thing to me when he was putting on makeup.

Once she finished putting makeup on me, and exchanging my glasses for contacts, I was ready to go out to see Myungsoo. Yes, I was going outside, to see Myungsoo, while looking like a mix between Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, and Barney. If he laughs, I am so going to dress him up as Hello Kitty.

-----

And of course, as expected, Kim Myungsoo laughed. He laughed. And laughed. And kept on laughing. So you know what? I’m going to dress him up as Hello Kitty later, and after that, I’m going to dress him up as Pedobear. See how he likes that.

-----

“Let the date start!” Minah yelled before quickly running away. That girl and her fanfics… Why is she even my umma?

Myungsoo quickly fished a piece of paper out of his pocket. I’m guessing it was a list of things to do on our ‘date’, made by Minah.

“Lotte World is always first.” Myungsoo read in monotone.

“Did you read that right off the paper?” I asked, raising a brow.

“How did you know?” Myungsoo asked, surprised.

“How can anyone not know?” I rolled my eyes before I started walking, leaving him behind. I heard him call after me, but I kept walking, thinking of ways to force him to get into a Hello Kitty costume.

“HyunAe, Lotte World is left from here.” Myungsoo said as he looked at me weirdly. Oh, well I knew that. I just thought that, uhh… we should have gotten ice cream first! Yeah, that… *looks around awkwardly*

You know, maybe, just to piss Minah off, we should go somewhere else instead. Haha, HyunAe, you are a genius. Well, what do they say, the pretty people only focus on looks, which is why they’re not smart.

“Hey, Kim Myungsoo, let’s go somewhere else.” I whispered to him, noticing that Minah was following us with Sungjong.

“Where?” Myungsoo asked out loud. Augh! You babo! I whispered for a reason. Gosh, okay, just go over to Minah and tell her we’re not going to Lotte World will you?

“The park?” I suggested, hopefully she didn’t put that on her list.

“It’s on the list.” Myungsoo replied, reading over the list. “So is, the library, the Han River, a fancy restaurant, your house, Infinite’s dorm, the pool, a café, walking around, and there’s around 15 more.”

“Damn, why does that girl have to plan everything?!” I groaned, Minah has officially read way too many fanfics.

 “Oh, I know, let’s go to the orphanage!” Myungsoo suggested, his eyes brightening at the mention of his old home.

“All right, we’ll go to the orphanage.” I nodded; hopefully Minah hadn’t put that on her list, though I’m pretty sure that she put the animal home the list.

-----

“Hyung/Oppa!” the children all ran up to Myungsoo as soon as he walked in the orphanage doors. I was just standing there like, what about unnie/noona?!

“Noona, are you hyungs girlfriend?” A kid came up to me and asked. Hey, these kids are pretty smart… Who knows, they could become geniuses, like me, when they grow up.

“I don’t know, what do you think?” I asked the child as I bent down to look him in the eye.

“No, you’re too ugly for hyung.” The kid ran away from me and left me there speechless. Okay, I admit, hearing that from a kid was kind of irritating. On second thought, extremely irritating. Woohyun, now I know how you felt when that kid ran away from you.

I heard chuckling behind me and I turned around and instantly glared at Myungsoo, who was now laughing his off while holding a toddler in his arms. “Everyone listen up. This is Choi HyunAe, your awesome hyung’s/oppa’s girlfriend. Treat her nicely.” Myungsoo lied. I have to say, he can lie pretty well.

I saw a few of the young girls start whining as some of the young boys looked at me weirdly. Like, am I that ugly? Hurtful children…

-----

Looks like Myungsoo gets along well with children. Considering all the kids of the orphanage are smiling brightly. If only I was that good with children...

“Unnie.” I heard a voice behind me.

“Yeah?” I turned to face a small girl, maybe 5 or 6 years old?

“Unnie, here’s a flower. I’m sorry, everyone’s so mean. We just look up to Myungsoo oppa so much that we treat anyone extremely close to him weirdly until we fully know them. We don’t hate you. Unnie is very pretty, I want to become like unnie.” The girl smiled brightly as she handed me a flower.

“Awww, you’re so sweet. Komawo, what’s your name?” I asked the girl. This girl, she’s wiser than she looks, and she is so cute!

“Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Byun Taeyeon!” the girl slightly bowed as she introduced herself. I tried hard not to laugh at her name, I mean, she’s sweet and all, but ‘ByunTae’… Oh my gosh, I love this kid already. “It’s okay unnie, you can laugh. I’m used to it.” Taeyeon smiled brightly.

“I’m not going to laugh, Taeyeon. I like your name, it’s very… creative.” I smiled at the girl before patting her head.

“Thank you, unnie! You’re the first to say that to me! Will unnie become my friend?” She asked.

“Of course I will! Taeyeon, you’re so cute!” I pinched her cheeks lightly.

“I see you two are getting along.” I heard Myungsoo’s voice before an arm was slung over my shoulder.

“Kim Myungsoo, move your arm. Your armpits stink!” I joked as Taeyeon laughed with me.

“Mwoh? Mean!” Myungsoo pretended to cry.

“Unnie and oppa look good together, right everyone?” Taeyeon asked everyone else in the orphanage. They all nodded in unison, smiling bright, cute smiles.

-----

“Bye Taeyeon-ah!” I waved at Taeyeon as Myungsoo lead me out of the orphanage.

“Bye unnie! Come back soon! We’ll miss you!” Taeyeon grinned.

-----

“That was fun, wasn’t it?” Myungsoo stretched.

“Yeah, we should go there again. The kids are so cute!” I squealed. “Unlike someone…” I smirked at Myungsoo.

“I can be cute!” Myungsoo pouted.

“Yeah, yeah.” I waved his statement off as I started walking again.

“You think that June guy is still following us?” Myungsoo looked around.

“June?” I raised a brow. “Oh, you mean Joon! Yeah, he probably is. He seriously needs to get a life.” I rolled my eyes as I purposely said the last statement loudly.

We then heard the sound of tree branches moving behind us. “Yeah, that’s definitely him.” We said in unison.

-----

“Bye.” I waved to him as I entered my house.

“Bye~” Myungsoo grinned as he started doing Woohyun’s signature bunny aegyo.

“Oh gawd! My eyes!” I playfully covered my eyes before fully entering my house.

-----

As soon as I saw him leave, I turned away from my window to return to taking the Christmas decorations down. You know, maybe he isn’t as bad as I thought… Maybe, I’m starting to, like him? Of course, as a friend… You crazy people, thinking I’m falling for him, yeah right! Now I have to go order those Hello Kitty and Pedobear outfits…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Oh my gawd, this took so long to write... Like, an hour. -.- Why? because I have no experience at all with dates adn everything. I hope you like it. LOL. This is like my longest chapter yet. Comment? Please? With L on top? haha... Oh yeah, and ByunTae means ert. haha xD

Please Comment or Subscribe~ ^^

-MochiSaurx