29- Mood Swings and Candy

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

HyunAe and L were now in Infinite’s ‘hang out’ room.

“Uhh, want candy?” L asked timidly.

“NO! I DON’T WANT YO’ FRIKIN’ CANDY! I’M NOT A CHILD!” HyunAe frowned and screamed in L’s face.

“Okay? That was refreshing.” L rolled his eyes dramatically before putting the bag of chocolates away.

“Actually, L can I have some candy?” HyunAe looked up at L timidly while doing aegyo.

“WHAT THE FUDGE?! I JUST PUT THEM AWAY!” L pointed at his bag.

“WELL, WHY DID YOU PUT THEM AWAY?” HyunAe crossed her arms and glared at L.

“BECAUSE YOU FRIKIN’ SAID YOU DIDN’T WANT THEM!” L glared menacingly at HyunAe.

“When did I say that?” HyunAe tapped her chin while thinking, “Oh yeah! I remember! Oh well, can I have some candy now?”

“Not until you say the magic phrase.” L smirked while holding the bag of chocolates high up in the air.

“Uhhh, L oppa, please?” HyunAe mustered up as much aegyo that she had.

“Nope. Not the magic phrase.” L crossed his arms and laughed.

“L oppa, I love you?” HyunAe gritted her teeth.

“Aww thanks.” L smiled, “But that’s not the magic word.” He went back to smirking.

“L is gay!” HyunAe threw her hands up in frustration.

“Nope.” L laughed, “And are you implying something?” he raised a brow.

“Ahh! I don’t know anymore! FRIKIN’ FEMALE DOG JUST GIVE ME A CHOCOLATE!” HyunAe’s mood swings kicked in again.

“His password is ‘L is a god’.” A voice said at the door.

“Dammit.” L sighed before opening the bag of chocolates and giving HyunAe a chocolate.

“So conceited!” HyunAe exclaimed.

L.Joe then walked into the room, “Indeed he is conceited.” He smirked, “You see all that guy liner? Spells out G-A-Y.”

“You see all that hair? Spells out P-O-O-D-L-E.” L smirked back.

“…”

“Dude, you ruined it.” HyunAe shook her head and sighed before getting up and leaving the room.

*What the-? I’m not even going to ask… And why did she ignore me? And now you come, Poodle? Do you know what she was like? AUGH!* L thought to himself while gritting his teeth.

-----

“Kwangmin~” HyunAe cooed when she saw the boy.

“HyunAe? Shouldn’t you be pissed right now?” Kwangmin turned toward HyunAe and looked at her weirdly.

“Kwangmin! Saranghae~” HyunAe made her hands go in a heart shape before hugging Kwangmin around the waist, causing the latter to blush.

“Awww, is the cold hearted triplet blushing?” Youngmin appeared behind the two.

“Shut up!” Kwangmin glared at Youngmin, his face still as red as a tomato.

*That kid...* Youngmin smirked knowingly before turning toward you and engulfing you in a hug.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ Random chapter~ LOL. xD And I purposely made L and HyunAe scream at each other with that accent, it makes it more... flavorful doesn't it? Haha.. I don't know, but I've been very erted today. Not in the bad way, just saying a lot of erted comments. -.- LOL. to VIPBlackJackShawol I was like "Myungsoo tops Sungjong~" And she was like "Whuut? O.O" LOL. When she finally realized what I meant, she screamed and started shaking her head. So, chingu, mianhe~ <3 LOL. And YAY 90+ SUBSCRIBERS! *Starts dancing* Let me see yo lalalala, love me hey yayayaya. LOL. Sorry if the chapter is short~

Please Comment or Subscribe~ ^^

-MochiSaurx