32- The Boyfriend... And Frying Pans?!

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

“What nonsense are you spouting this time?” L raised a brow at Sungjong and L.Joe.

You quickly nudged him and glared at him, “He’s questioning it. PLAY ALONG.” You mouthed.

“Fine.” He mouthed back before glaring back at you.

“Mwoh?! HyunAe is dating this… this… this GAY PERSON?” Joon pointed at L rudely.

“Yah! What’s wrong with bein-“ L shouted while standing up.

You quickly pulled him down before her could say anything else, “Joon! He’s not gay! We’re dating!”

“NO WAY!” Joon refused to believe it.

“Then I’ll prove it.” HyunAe smirked.

She then turned to the clueless L and kissed him, on the lips. Well, at least that’s what it looked like.

“KYAHH!” you all heard screaming from outside the door.

HyunAe turned around to see L’s screaming and crying fangirls. “Those are some crazy fan girls you got there.” She smirked.

Joon then ran off crying as well as all of L’s fangirls.

“Ha!” HyunAe huffed before wiping her lips.

“A… she… kiss… cheek…” L stuttered while trying to form a sentence.

“What babe?” HyunAe smirked while putting an arm around him.

“WHAT THE HEO?!” L finally realized what had just happened. He quickly rubbed his lips.

“THAT WAS HOT!” Woohyun whistled from his spot.

Sunggyu immediately smacked the back of his head before glaring at him.

“Sorry.” Woohyun pouted while rubbing his head.

“…” the rest of Infinite and L.Joe were still in shock at the kiss.

“Whoa, you think we actually kissed?! Hell no! Why would I do that? I’m not suicidal!” HyunAe smacked their heads.

“Then what did you do?” Infinite demanded.

“I kissed his cheek, which was close enough to his lips, cause there is NO WAY I AM GOING TO LOSE MY FIRST KISS TO THAT BEAST!” HyunAe huffed.

“Beast? Well, miss “beauty” how about I take your first kiss.” L smirked as he rolled his eyes sarcastically.

“BAM!” there was a huge sound as HyunAe hit L’s head with a frying pan, knocking him out.

“Well, that was quick.” HyunAe blew the frying pan as if it was a gun.

“Where the fudge did that come from?” “Holy ! Remind me to never anger HyunAe!” “My potions would have worked better…” Infinite mumbled.

“One nuisance down, two more to go.” HyunAe glared at Sungjong and L.Joe.

“Oh !” they scrambled away.

“RUN~ RUN~ RUN~ RUN~ RUN~” Infinite sang.

“You guys and singing.” HyunAe sighed before pulling out a piece of candy and eating it.

“Whoa, what happened?” L asked, referring to  his aching head after waking up.

“Basically, Sungjong and L.Joe got us in a bunch of poo. They said that you and I were going out so that Joon would stop bothering me, so now your fangirls want to kill me, and Joon wants to kill you. Oh yeah, and maybe Kwangmin and Youngmin would want to kill you too. Definitely Hyuna, don’t know about the rest of the oppas.” HyunAe explained.

L stared at her wide eyed, letting everything sink in…

“SUNGJONG, POODLE, GET YOUR A**ES OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!” L yelled, after he borrowed a frying pan from HyunAe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ LOL. Frying pans. xD I don't know how I thought of that. xD I'm so tired~ I had an orchestra concert today... -.- My orchestra director is pregnant. So she was PMSing -.- And then while I was at the library yesterday, I had my phone out to check my subbies and everything, and the librarian lady hit the back of my head with a packet of papers...  >.> Speaking of subbies, YAY~ I have 98 subscribers! *jumps around in happiness*

Please Comment or Subscribe~ 

-MochiSaurx