54- Naeun's Plans....

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

“Sleep with me.” L sat up from the bed in the infirmary. HyunAe looked at him weirdly.

“No.” she simply replied as she continued working on her math homework.

L pouted. After thinking for a while, he blushed, “No! Not that type of sleeping! The other one!” he flailed his arms around in panic.

HyunAe chuckled while shaking her head and pulled out another sheet of homework. *Why am I here still, again?* she thought to herself, *Oh wait, because L is a scaredy-cat and doesn’t want to be stuck in the infirmary alone.* She rolled her eyes.

“We should get to class.” HyunAe stood up, packing her things to leave.

L sighed in defeat, “Fine.” He sulked. Truthfully, he didn’t want to go to class. After tripping over a banana, getting his foot stuck into a bucket, getting a basketball hit his head, and having a chalkboard eraser hit his head, making his hair white, he did not want to go back to class.

HyunAe noticed his disturbed look, “Why the look? Afraid everyone’s going to make fun of you?” she smirked, taunting the poor boy who had gone through many hardships.

L smirked back at her before leaving the infirmary and heading to class.

 

“They’re back!” Dongwoo exclaimed as he pointed at the door that had just slid open. His big mouth widened as L toppled over HyunAe, who had abruptly stopped due to Dongwoo’s yelling.

“OW!” L exclaimed as he landed on top of HyunAe, who was unnaturally calm at a time like this.

“’Ow!’ My !” HyunAe sneered, “If you would move, maybe people wouldn’t be staring at us.”

“Hmm, I actually kind of like the attention.” L smirked and wouldn’t budge when HyunAe pushed him, or punched him, or even slapped him.

POW!

HyunAe had punched right in the stomach, where his undeveloped abs were. L rolled to the side as HyunAe stood up and dusted her clothes off. She smirked at him once more before going to sit in her seat.

 

“Augh! That girl!” Naeun glared at HyunAe as she gripped her pencil so hard that it was about to break.

“What about her?” Hayoung looked up, curious as to what Naeun was pissed off about this time.

“She’s getting close to L oppa! Without my permission!” Naeun stomped her feet childishly.

“Why does she need your permission?” Chorong finally spoke, “It’s not like he’s yours. He didn’t come from you, so he’s not technically yours. The only thing that is yours at the moment is you, so stop being an overprotective freak and go look at other hot guys… like Sunggyu.” She ended off her lecture while staring dreamily at Sunggyu.

Naeun scoffed at Chorong, “Unnie, he’s not yours, so stop staring at him.” She mocked her unnie.

Chorong glared at her as Bomi spoke for her, “Son Naeun, she’s your unnie. Don’t talk to her that way. And no need to take your anger out on our maknae just because every time you try to throw something at HyunAe, it always ends up hitting L. You just at aiming.”

Naeun crossed her arms and pouted, *Why do unnies have to scold me every day?! It’s all because of that Choi HyunAe!* she scowled as she glared at the said.

 

“That was pretty hot, did you do that in the infirmary too?” Sungjong teased.

L instantly hit the maknae’s head as HyunAe started scolding him. “Lee Sungjong! You are not supposed to know about things like that! Who taught you this? Who dirtied your mind?! Tell me!”

Sungjong pouted as he rubbed his sore head. “Yadong hyungs.” He simply replied, not thinking that HyunAe would start scolding him again.

“Yadong?! You watch ?! Bad boy!” she hit his head repeatedly.

“No! Hoya hyung, and Dongwoo hyung, equals Yadong! OTP’s noona!” Sungjong looked at Hayoung for help. The latter simply sighed and shook her head, signaling that there was nothing she could do for him.

HyunAe crossed her arms angrily before storming off to her seat.

 

“Son Dongwoon. I’m going to need your help.” Naeun was talking on the phone to her cousin.

“How many times to I have to tell you to call me oppa, Son Naeun!” the voice on the other line replied.

Oppa~” Naeun cooed, “I’m going to need your help.” She finished off icily.

“Yes baby? What do you need help with?” Dongwoon asked.

“Don’t call me baby.” She retorted, “Anyways, you know how I like L oppa right? Yeah, you know. So yeah, there’s this girl that has been always hanging around him, and she’s getting annoying! Can you help me? Oh wait, you’re Dongwoon oppa. Of course you can help me!” she spoke, not even pausing to let Dongwoon answer her questions.

“Ummm, I’m going to pretend I understood that.” Dongwoon chuckled lightly, “So what exactly do you need me to do?”

Naeun sighed, “I need you to…”

-----

Hi-yeom~ I'm so sorry, I haven't updated in a while. I'm so busy with school and now that it's Chinese New Year, there's parties and everything. -.- Why is there always so much school work in the second semester? TT.TT I'll try to update as soon as I can! Kay? 

Please Comment and Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx