62- Wait, WHAT?!

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

Double Update~ Yayyy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Why the hell are you wearing glasses/contacts?”

HyunAe and L stared at each other as they both thought the same thing ‘Were we… thinking the same thing?’

“Hi hyung, hi noona… Holy ! Why are you guys switched today?” Sungjong gasped as he looked at L’s glasses and HyunAe’s glasses-free face. “Well… this is interesting.”

Why did he have to think of matching as well?’ HyunAe gritted her teeth in anger.

Why did she have to think of matching as well?’ L fumed on the inside.

 

“Hey! Hey! Did you hear? L-sama is wearing glasses! And four-eyes is wearing contacts!” “Seriously? Wow!” “For real? OMG! I want to see L oppa with glasses!” “The nerd… with contacts? No way!”

“Since when did we become such hot issues?” HyunAe and L spoke and sighed in unison.

“MEORI BOOTUH BALGGEUT GGAJI HOT ISSUE!” Sungjong sang.

“HO!” Dongwoo added on.

“NAE MODEUN GUT HANA HANA HOT ISSUE! MODOODA TAKE CONTROL~”

“MODOODA TAKE CONTROL~” Dongwoon added on.

“NAN HANGSANG HOT IT HOT IT HOT IT HOT IT-“Sungjong started and signaled everyone to join in.

“I-I-I-I-I-I ISSUE!”

“They’re mental.” HyunAe and L rolled their eyes before walking away.

 

“Four-eyed contacts girl!” L’s fangirls screamed at HyunAe.

“You’re such fangirls who have no life except stalking someone that doesn’t even bother even noticing you!” HyunAe yelled back.

“Shut up! You’re getting too close to oppa!” the fangirls shrieked as they charged toward a smirking HyunAe.

 

“B*tches. Don’t you know when to stop? So annoying… I hope you learned your lesson. Tata~” HyunAe waved while smiling sweetly at the mound of beat up girls before turning around and rolling her eyes. ‘Fangirls will never fail to amaze me.’

“And where were you, young lady?” the teacher asked when HyunAe walked in the middle of class.

“Oh, I was just teaching some young children to not bully people that look weaker than them.” HyunAe vaguely answered.

“Aww, you’re such a good student.” The teacher patted her back before she went to sit in her seat.

Once HyunAe sat down, she was bombarded with questions from Sungjong, “Why are you late? You weren’t really doing that, were you? What were you doing? Why are you wearing contacts today? L’s fangirls are after you, did you know that?”

“I was doing exactly what I said.” HyunAe shrugged before pulling her pencil out of her pocket.

“Yeah, but who were those children exactly?” L smirked as he rested his chin on his palm.

“Hmmm, maybe some of your obnoxious fangirls…” HyunAe started writing down notes, which was something that she rarely did.

“And I’m guessing you probably did something to them.” L smirked yet again.

“You know, you’re good at guessing. You should go on those quiz shows.” HyunAe turned to look at L.

“Nah, I just know you extremely well.” L winked at HyunAe, who pretended to throw up.

“Ew… I know you like me and all, but that’s disgusting.” HyunAe stuck her tongue out as she rolled her eyes.

“Oh, looks like you’re not as slow as I thought.” L smirked.

“You should stop smirking and flirting with me before you fall off your chair.” HyunAe threatened.

“Try me.” L smirked yet again.

HyunAe shifted her leg and pulled L’s seat out from under him, causing him to fall on his . “What the hell?” he whined.

“Hey, you said ‘try me’…” HyunAe shrugged. “Oh yeah, did I mention how absolutely cute you look in those glasses? Oh, I didn’t? Good, because you don’t.” she finished her sentence right as the bell rang and she walked out of the room.

“You know I look hot in these!” L yelled after her, smirking yet again.

Conceited...

---

Hello again~ Double Update~ YEHHH~ hehe. I feel like my updates have been rather slow, so I decided to do a double update today~ hehe. And again, I'm sorry if there are spelling or grammar mistakes, my chingu keeps on bugging me to print out Myungsoo pictures for her -.- LOL. Subbies. I ♥ YOU ALL~

Please Comment and Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx