53- A Day of Hurt.

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

“Yah! Choi HyunAe!”  L called as he ran up to her and slung his arm around her shoulder.

“What, exactly, do you think you’re doing?” HyunAe glared at him and acted as if she was pissed, while on the inside, her heart was beating extremely fast.

“Geez, sorry.” L backed off. *I’m just doing what Chaejin told me to do.* he sighed at his and Chaejin’s failed plan.

“Whatever.” HyunAe walked away from L.

 

“Augh! That girl! Always talking to L oppa and Infinite! She’s going down!” Naeun gritted her teeth as she watched the scene.

 

HyunAe, Sungjong, Minah, and Woohyun were currently eating lunch behind the school.

“What’s that?” HyunAe pointed to Minah’s lunchbox.

“Onigiri. Do you want some?” Minah offered kindly.

HyunAe nodded her head shamelessly. Her stomach was literally growling. After all, Key had forgotten to pack her a lunchbox.

“Choi HyunAe!” L yelled as he hopped out through a window that was behind her.

BAM!

A chalkboard eraser landed on top of L’s head, leaving the top of his jet black hair white.

“Wahh! You look like Super Junior Yesung oppa! Except the white was at the tips…” HyunAe exclaimed as she looked at L’s hair.

L glared at HyunAe, “Did you do that?!”

“Hey, calm down. It was from above you.” HyunAe sighed as she finished eating one of Minah’s onigiri’s.

L looked up at the opened window on the second story. His eyes turned into slits as he glared at the window.

“Wah! You look like Sunggyu oppa now!” HyunAe yelled again, fascinated at L’s perfect impersonations.

Meanwhile, a girl was hiding next to the window, hoping L couldn’t see her. *Dammit! Wrong person!* she growled as she held her chest.

 

The group, Infinite, Minah, the Mins, HyunAe, were now walking in the hallway together to go back to class. “Hey! HyunAe-ssi! Come over here! Can you help me?” A fellow classmate called HyunAe over, causing her to stray from her original path and head his way.

BANG!

This time, a basketball hit L right in the head. He growled and looked toward where the basketball came from. Infinite and Minah looked at each other before chuckling lightly. The cocky L was now officially pissed, and it washilarious.

 

Yet again, the group was walking together, except this time to gym, when all of a sudden; a bucket appeared out of nowhere as HyunAe’s phone rang. HyunAe quickly stepped to the side to check her phone.

CRASH!

L crashed into the bucket and his foot was caught inside the bucket. He furiously kicked the bucket away and mercilessly stomped on it, causing it to become dented and ruined. The rest of the group who was watching giggled at the sight, L’s foot was caught in a bucket. Now that was a sight to see.

 

While walking back from gym, Sungjong all of a sudden pulled out a package of lemon candies, something that both he and HyunAe loved. “Noona, do you want some lemon candy?” Sungjong looked at HyunAe innocently. HyunAe turned toward him to grab a candy from him and thanked him.

SPLASH!

Water was everywhere, on the ground, on the walls, but most of all, on L. His body was drenched in water, water that was intentionally spilled on him by someone. HyunAe looked at him and sighed, “Go clean yourself up; we don’t want an accident from the water that’s dripping off you.” She joked. Sadly, L took her words seriously and pushed her out of the way and ran to dry himself off. *What’s up with him?* Infinite, Minah, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and HyunAe looked at him weirdly.

 

HyunAe and Minah walked to the restroom. When they arrived, they saw a sign, “Restroom is broken, please use 1st floor restroom.” HyunAe read aloud as she took the lemon lollipop out of . “Damn, that’s a long walk.” She sighed and started walking down the stairs. As they were walking down the stairs, they saw a banana peel. “Must be Sungyeol again…” Minah shrugged as she and HyunAe walked passed it.

CRASH!

HyunAe and Minah turned around to see a hurting L laying on the stairs and the banana peel, now under his foot. L swiftly stood up and glared at the banana peel. “LEE SUNGYEOL!” he screamed as he looked for his hyung, who he had just spoke informally to.

“Oh my Siwon! Why won’t she just get caught?!” Naeun hid behind the staircase glared at HyunAe, who was helping L walk. “So annoying!”

While feeling as if someone was glaring holes into her, she quickly turned around to find no one there. She simply shrugged and continued helping L get to the nurse’s office.

 

L was now laying in a bed at the Nurse’s. “Hey, you okay?” HyunAe fixed his fringe as she sighed, “Looks like someone’s out to get you.”

“A woman’s scorn.” He smirked, “I’m just that popular.”

“What is that supposed to mean?” HyunAe raised a brow at the now cocky L, who was acting so pitiful a few minutes ago.

“I reject so many girls.” L started, “They’re probably doing this as revenge for rejecting them.”

HyunAe hit his shoulder, hard. “And you’re proud of this?”

“Yes, I am. It means I’m popular.” L grinned a lopsided grin.

“Popular my a**.” HyunAe crossed her arms, smirking as is she were challenging him.

“Hey, don’t cuss. I may just kiss you.” L teased you.

“Come at me, bro.” she joked with him.

“As you wish.” L grinned as he leaned closer to HyunAe.

GASP!

Gasps were heard as the door to the infirmary opened. “D-did w-we i-i-interrupt something?” Sungyeol stuttered as he quickly ran out.

“You better not go further than kissing.” Youngmin and Kwangmin pointed their fingers at him as they walked out as everyone else followed, smirking.

HyunAe and L looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

 

Naeun gritted her teeth. *I just got them closer together! Dammit! Think, think, think brain! I need to separate them!*

-----

Hello~ LOL. It's been a while xD haha, just so you don't accuse me of plagiarizing or anything, I used a part of 'Beauty Pop' the manga by Kiyoko Arai as a kind of outline for everything bad that happened to L. So, yeah, it was one of the special stories at the end called 'Hysteric Heart'. So yeah, I'm crediting the author for helping me with the outline of a part of this chapter. So please don't go all ape on me. (Excuse my language) 

Note: Onigiri means riceball in japanese.

And thank you to all my subscribers that have been commenting. I feel so happy everytime I read your comments.

Please Comment and Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx