1- Meeting the Girly Boy

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

“OUCH!” I heard a girly scream as I ran into someone and we both fell down.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a girly looking a guy, or was it a girl? Either way, he or she was pretty. If only I was that pretty. I guess some people get the good genes and some people don’t.

“OH MY GOODNESS!” I heard her, let’s just say it’s a her, scream. “Are you okay? Did I hurt you? OMONA! Did I step on your glasses?! I’m so sorry! I’m rea-“she stopped midsentence and cupped my face with her hands.

My eyes widened as she was looking into my eyes. Is she lesbian? I’m sorry, lady, but I’m not into girls. I waved my hand in front of her face. I asked her if she was okay and she finally came back to earth.

“Oh, mianhae. It’s just that…” her sentence was cut off when someone called her.

“SUNGJONG! WHERE ARE YOU?!” a guy yelled.

Oh, so she’s a guy. So I guess he isn’t lesbian. Oops. I feel like an idiot. But he’s so pretty, I envy him, a lot. If only…

“Mianhae, HyunAe. I’ll see you at school tomorrow.” He said before running toward the person who called him.

I simply nodded. Wait, how does he know my name? He goes to my school? How come I’ve never seen him before? That is so weird! Hold on, MY GLASSES! Oh shet, they’re broken. Now I have to go to the eye doctor. Sigh. Why does this always happen to me?

I opened my phone to call my best friend, Minah. Yes, I do have a phone, even though my only contacts on it are Minah and my family.

“Hello?” Minah picked up her phone after the third ring, as usual.

“Hey Minah. Can I come over?” I asked through the phone.

“Sure, why not?” Minah said.

I simply nodded and hung up the phone after saying her I’d be at her house in about 5 minutes.

Now, time to walk to her house. I took out my iTouch and played music. Where was Minah’s apartment again? Oh right, turn left. I turned left and looked left and right for Minah’s apartment. It was quite funny, I’ve gone to Minah’s apartment almost every day, yet I had to actually pause to think about which way to go. I finally stopped in front of her apartment and knocked on the door. Of course, Minah knew it was me since I’m the only one who usually knocks on a door instead of ringing the doorbell.

“Come in, HyunAe.” Minah said after opening the door. “Where are your glasses?”

I pulled my broken glasses out of my pocket and showed them to Minah, not even bothering to say anything.

“I see…” Minah sighed. “How did they break this time?”

I looked away, “A girly looking guy stepped on them.”

“Looks like we need to buy a new pair. I don’t get why you don’t want to wear contacts, glasses make you look bad. You are so pretty without them…” she trailed off.

I just simply shook my head and sat down on her couch and sighed. I look ugly either way. She’s just exaggerating. So far, I’m the only tan girl I’ve seen in the whole school, and plus, I’m ugly. Life is hard, I envy kpop stars, they have pale skin, and are so pretty. And, sunbae doesn’t like tan girls, or ugly girls.

“Are you still in love with that jerk L.Joe?” Minah looked at me.

I just nodded while popping my bubble made from gum and took my phone out and scrolled my pictures for a picture of him.

I suddenly closed my phone. “Oh yeah, do you know someone named Sungjong?” I remembered the guy who I ran into.

“Sungjong? Does he look like a girl?” Minah asked.

“Yeah.” I nodded and glanced at my broken glasses.

“He’s he kingka of our school, babo. How do you not know him?” Minah flicked my forehead.

“Ouch.” I muttered.

“You little girl.” She went to the kitchen to finish making her lunch. “Why do you ask about Sungjong?”

“He was the one who stepped on my glasses.” I simply replied.

“Oh, and?” Minah sensed that I wasn’t telling her everything.

Sometimes, I hate how she’s so sharp. “He knew my name.”

“THE KINGKA KNOWS YOUR NAME?!” Minah shrieked.

I nodded my head and sighed. I don’t know how she thinks it’s a good thing/

“Now that is amazing.” Minah put ramen into two bowls.

After she put the bowls of ramen on the table I started eating my bowl. When we were done eating we went to the eye doctor for a new pair of glasses and then we started walking to my house.

“You know, I don’t get why you don’t like your house.” Minah sighed and looked at the sky.

“Trust me, you won’t when your whole family except you is beautiful. You don’t know how it feels to never ever be called pretty or anything associated with that word in your life.” I replied while kicking stones that were on the road.

“You are beautiful, girl. You just have to be confident.” Minah hit my back.

Dang, that girl hits hard. Gawd, does she work out at a gym every day?

“Bye, Minah.” I waved at her and turned around to enter my house.

“Bye bye~” Minah said and waved back before walking toward her house.

-----

I was lying in my bed, thinking. How did the kingka know me? Me of all people… Am I that ugly that he knows my name and what I look like? Wait, then why did he cup my face with his hands? Maybe he was looking at my face closely because I was that ugly. AUGHH, I’m so confused. Oh well, I’ll see him tomorrow anyways, right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again~ Well, if you're a new subscriber... Hello~ It's nice to meet you. ^^ Yeah, so this is Chapter 1. I'm sorry if it's boring... >.> Haha, and 7 subbies already~ Yayyy~ xDD

Please Comment or Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx