11- The Beach (Part 2)

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

L.Joe P.O.V:

Hello everyone~ It’s L.Joe~ I am here to narrate the story for chapter… err… 11. Yeah, chapter 11. So, if you haven’t noticed, I know HyunAe is in love with me. I’m such a sharp man. *winks* You guys probably all think I’m a nice guy and that the author described my character wrong, right? Well, she did, before player, she was supposed to put MAJOR. Yup, I’m a player. Unlike Chunji, who’s freaking loyal to his girlfriends. What’s the point of being loyal anyways? I mean… actually, I’ll stop now, the paragraph is getting too long.

-----

“Hyung!” Niel ran up to me. “Help me!”

I looked behind my dongsaeng to see an extremely angry HyunAe… Well, that’s a surprise.

“She’s going to kill me!” Niel shrieked and hid behind my back.

“What did you do this time?” I smirked, seeing an angry HyunAe was hilarious. Considering she looked like the grudge. Hahaha, I’m so funny.

“I just splashed her with water…” Niel whimpered.

I sighed, “You know, you shouldn’t splash water on girls, they get extremely pissed because their makeup comes off.” Trust me, I’ve had experience with that. That noona was not happy.

“But, she doesn’t even wear makeup!” Niel started dragging me along as he ran.

“How do you know?” I asked.

“She looked the same when I splashed her.” Niel smiled triumphantly.

Oh… I knew that.

“Ahn Daniel! I suggest you get your A over here before I personally go hunt you down and hurt you even more!” HyunAe yelled.

“I’m not afraid of you, you, you BIG BAD BULLY!” Niel yelled and started dragging me again.

“What kind of comeback wasthat?!” I chuckled. “A… BIG BAD BULLY! PWAHAHA. Are you turning into Sungyeol?!”

Niel pouted and stopped running when we were far enough away from HyunAe.

“She’s the devil.” He panted.

“Don’t jinx it.” I smirked.

He frowned and knocked on wood 3 times, which he somehow pulled out. “Hyung’s so mean.”

“Hey, I’m your hyung, you can’t call me mean. You can only call me handsome.” I sighed and laid back in the sand.

Niel frowned again.

“You’re gonna get wrinkles if you keep doing that…” I muttered.

Niel instantly stopped frowning and stared into space.

Oh, my phone went off.

“Hello?” I picked my phone up, for once.

“L.Joe?”

“Oh, noona! What’s up?”

“Hey L.Joe, wanna go on a date?”

“Sorry, can’t. I’m with Teen Top… Another day, kay’ babe?” (A/N So cheesy! ><)

“Arasso.”

I hung up the phone.

“Which noona was that?” Niel asked looking through my phone contacts.

“I forgot, too many noona girlfriends…” I smirked.

“You and your for noonas…” I heard Niel mutter.

Hey, at least it’s better than having HUGE lips. His poor wifey will probably think he’s cheating on her cause his lips always look swollen. MWAHAHA.

“That’s not nice…” I heard a voice behind me.

“HOLY SHI-“ I screamed and turned around. “Oh, hi Sungjong.”

“That’s not a nice thing to say about Niel.” He pouted.

Did he just read my mind? If he did, then… IS HE THE DEVIL?!

“You think aloud a lot, don’t you. You and HyunAe are exactly the same. Other than the fact that you’re part poodle…” Sungjong laughed with Niel.

“Who said that?!” I snapped. I AM NOT PART POODLE.

“Your hair!” Niel burst out laughing and Sungjong hi-fived him.

Those brats, I’ll get them later.

-----

“Hyung, what’s for dinner?” I asked.

“Ambugu…” he muttered while chewing on his food.

“What?!”

“Amburgu…”

“What?!”

“HE SAID HAMBURGER.” Changjo finally looked up from his book.

“Well, hello to you to, bookworm.” I laughed at the sight of Changjo with glasses on.

“Hello to you too, Poodle.” Changjo laughed at my everyday hair.

Why is my day not going well today? Blame it on that noona’s phone call…

“Well, Changjo, can I set up the table?” I asked.

“Sure? Did Chunji hyung make you do the chores again?” he smirked.

This maknae…

“Aniyo, I’m just being kind.” I smiled back at him.

“Everyone wishes you would be kind.” I heard him mutter before reading his book again.

What?! I am kind… At least, I think I am.

Anyways, I placed the hamburgers on the table, one before each chair. I should label Niel and Sungjong’s chairs. Done. Now… Chili powder. *Pulls chili powder out of back pocket* MWAHAHA. So, I dump some into Niel and Sungjong’s sandwich. Done. Hah, this is what you get for laughing at me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.Joe, you big bully... And yes, L.Joe is a womanizer here. I just realized how weird the characters in my story are. O.o haha 

Please Comment or Subscribe~ 

-MochiSaurx