28- What Girls Do When it's The Time of The Month...

I'm An Ugly Girl?!

 

“Did Hyuna unnie drag you guys into this?” HyunAe asked the boys.

The simply nodded their heads while looking guilty, for nothing.

HyunAe sighed and face palmed. *What is the point of following me all the way to school?*

“Whatever, just go back home and find some jobs. You useless people aren’t even helping our family by earning money, and now you’re stalking me?” HyunAe said harshly, going back to the way she was usually when it was only her and her siblings at home.

“Awww, no need to be mean~” Taemin cutely sipped on his banana milk.

“Go.” HyunAe said firmly and pointed at the school gate.

The 6 quickly left the school. *All we wanted to do was have fun.* they pouted.

-----

“So, did you find them?” Kwangmin smirked at the 6 retreating figures.

“What do you think?” HyunAe glared at him, she knew he was just being an annoying prick.

“Whoa, are you PMSing or something? Calm your nonexistent .” Kwangmin held his hands up in surrender.

“WHAT THE FUDGE IS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN?!” HyunAe snapped before quickly leaving.

The 9 boys, Infinite and Youngmin and Kwangmin, looked at each other and shrugged.

-----

“Augh, Kwangmin why do you always have to be right?!” HyunAe furiously ruffled her hair to the point where it couldn’t be untangled.

“See, I was right.” Kwangmin appeared behind her again.

“Did I ask you?” HyunAe started crying.

“Whoa! Why are you crying? Did I do something?” Kwangmin stuttered while looking around to make sure no one was watching.

HyunAe gave Kwangmin the famous Jiu stare before opening again, “Calm your nonexistent d***!” she yelled at him.

Kwangmin quickly ran away, *There’s a reason why we only have 2 girls in our household.*

-----

“Noona, Kwenchana? Saranghae~” Sungjong used aegyo to the pissed off HyunAe.

“SUNGJONG~” HyunAe wailed and hugged Sungjong. “Kwangmin *sniff sniff* asked if I was *sniff sniff* PMSING? WELL, WHAT DOES HE THINK?!” HyunAe let go of Sungjong and glared angrily at Kwangmin’s empty seat in the classroom.

“Okayyy?” Sungjong shivered at the fierceness of HyunAe’s glare. *She’s like L.*

-----

“Sup HyunAe.” L nodded toward her.

“THE FRIKIN SKY? WHO DOESN’T KNOW THAT?!” HyunAe screamed, frustrated with everyone’s stupidity.

“Uhh, well.” L looked at HyunAe like a scared mouse, *Someone’s PMSing…* he thought.

-----

“Poodle!” L called his cousin over.

HyunAe’s head quickly perked up as she smiled sweetly at L.Joe oppa. “Oppa! Annyeonghasaeyo~” she cooed.

“Annyeong HyunAe! What’s up Death Note?” L.Joe glared at L with a ‘Why-the-hell-are-you-talking-to-me-freak?’ face.

“She’s PMSing…” L mouthed while pointing at HyunAe.

“Ohhh.” L.Joe mouthed back. “Well, I can’t really do anything…” he mouthed again before walking away.

*Great, now I’m stuck with a PMSing female dog. God, what did I do? Wait, I am a God. MWAHAHA.” L chuckled to himself like a mad man.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiyeom~ LOL. I feel like making L's life harder xD and the PMS thing just came to me when I started typing, so sorry if it's random. xD Still got homework, I'm such a procrastinator LOLOL. And yes, if you were wondering if it's really true, L is gay in this fic. Why? Because I feel like making someone gay. But he might change. *winks* But, yeah, currently, L is a gay guy who wears guyliner and thinks that he is a god. xD What a nice description...

Please Comment or Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx